Shane and Mia Pt1

Shane's POV:

"Get your ass out of bed before I wool yo ass boy. Your late for school" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Alright I'm up." I yelled back as I threw on a pair of dark blue jeans and a white T-shirt. I slipped on my leather jacket as I quickly jelled up my hair. I grabbed my keys and smokes. I struggled down the stairs as I pulled on my socks and shoes. I slide my avadors over my eyes and headed to the kitchen were my mom was.

"You best get to school, behave and don't get into too much trouble." My mom said as I kissed her on the check and headed out the door. My mom had long brown hair and green eyes. She was skinny but she could beat some ass if I did something wrong.

I slid my helmet over my head as I hopped on my baby and headed to school. Once I got their I noticed it was lunch time so I rushed down the hall out towards the back but what I heard stopped me right in my tracks. I heard this beautiful voice singing something I've never heard. I followed the voice and peaked through the door.

The voice belonged to this girl with long brown hair and beautiful grey eyes. She had a guitar in her hand while she wrote away in some notebook. It was Mia, she was in my English, math, gym, and Spanish class.

I opened the door and she gasped looking up in response. She dropped the guitar but I caught it before it hit the floor. "Sha-" she began and I smirked as she blushed a thousand shades red.

I set the guitar down on the table and said "enjoying the view?" As she starred at my body.

"I uh- uh- m- I'm s-s-sorry." She stuttered as she grabbed the guitar and sat it in some bag and rushed out of the room after grabbing her back. She ran down the hallway and dissapered into the history room. Well someone must have not wanted to be seen. She is really cute and for some reason draws my attention. Wait snap out of it Shane she is a girl, they are just toys that you can fuck with them and they don't give a fuck. they never care and nothing will ever change that's for sure.