Who Is She?

Beck and Jade are hanging out in Beck's trailer until ultimately another argument breaks out.

"Maybe if you weren't letting her basically grope you in front of the class then I wouldnt 'overreact'! Jade screams in Beck's face.

"She wasn't groping me! It was an acting assignment and I was on the ground DYING. I don't know about you but that is not a groping situation!!"

"I saw it with my own two eyes! You were practically eye..flirting YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!"

"...I dont even think you know what you mean at this point."

"Now you wanna make jokes" Jade walks over and grabs her bag and begins to walk away.

"Jade will you just calm down for Christ's sake, I am trying to have a serious conversation with you-" He begins yelling out the door.

She turns around and with quickness pulls a hidden pair of scissors out her waistband, "Never..tell me to calm down." Pointing them towards him.

"Can I not have a conversation with you without getting threatened?"

"Hurry up and tell me what you're trying to say so I can leave"

"Can you put the scissors away? You might use them once I tell you this." He leans on the side of the trailer.

Jade stands there, scissors still in hand, waiting for him to speak blatantly disregarding his request.

"I..uh want to break up.." He grabs the door handle ready for a run and shut type of situation.

Jade begins slowly approaching him, "Why? I thought we were so happy." She said in a very 'I suggest you run' type of tone.

"Well y'know we argue too much and...and that can cause a lot of relationships to suffer." Hes fumbling over his words but still forces it out.

"Mhm..I think you're lying"

"I'm not-"

"I think there's another girl..am i right?"

"No it's not! I just think this isn't the healthiest situation."

"Who is she?"

"I am feeling very threatened right now." He runs inside and tries to close the door but something is stopping it from closing.

Jade threw her scissors at the door which landed perfectly in the door. As Beck is trying to move them Jade kicks open the door causing him to fall to the floor and crab walk away.

"Ok you can see why I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with anyone who does this right?" He backs into a wall, leaving himself cornered.

Jade picks up the scissors and walks over to him, placing the blades on his chin . " I'm not a patient girl..who is she?"

Should he tell the truth or lie he thinks to himself before deciding on neither. "I can't tell you."

She pauses for a moment, anger flushing her face before raising a hand and slapping him very hard across the face.

He holds his face, "Yeah I deserved that-"

She leans on his table, "Why can't you just tell me?"

"Because I don't want anyone to get tortured."

"Maybe you should've thought about that before being in love with another girl" She throws the scissors as they land perfectly into the wall. She continues, "Now tell me who. she. Is."

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Jade walks over, opens it, and in walks Tori. "Really?! Her?!" Jade shouts.

"Me what?" Tori nervously laughs.

"No it's not her!" Beck argues back.

"I cant-" Jade begins laughing and pacing to herself trying to contain herself, "I cant even with you right now."

Tori sits her stuff down and tries to calm Jade down, "Ok seriously what's going on?"

"He..He just told me he's in love with someone else-"

Beck cuts her off, "Technically I never said that"

"..but there is another girl?" Tori steps in to mediate.

"Well- Maybe..I don't know" He sits on his bed.

"Wow.." Jade walks out of the trailer.

Beck puts his head in his hands, tears filling his eyes. Tori kneels in front of him, placing a hand on his knee.

"Could you...tell me who it is?"

"..I- I can't.."

"Why can't you.."

"Because...It's not- They aren't..a girl.."

Tori processes this information and pulls Beck into a hug, "Thats ok..Its ok alright?"

"I tried to tell her..but then that happened" He points to the scissors in the wall.

"Yeah checks out" Tori walks over to them pulling them out then playing them on the table. "You want to try to tell her?"

"I don't want to get stabbed.."

"I'm here I can..try..to keep her under control."

"Jade? Under control?"

"Yea I heard myself-"

"Listen I don't think Jade is the type to be 'understanding' about something like this"

"Well girl or boy you still told her you like someone else so she has the right to be upset.."

"But I still love her. I just..don't have feelings for her anymore."

"Don't tell me. Tell her." Tori opens the door calling Jade's name.

As Jade enters Tori stops her before she says anything, "Now Jade just hear Beck out for a moment then you can yell, fight, or whatever you need to do."

Beck stands up nervously with both the girls' eyes on him and tries to explain, "Listen Jade..I am not in love with another girl.." His eyes darted to Tori then back to Jade. "I..uh..do like someone..just not a girl."

Jade stands silently for a moment, "I'm still waiting for who it is."

"Can you not be so belligerent (Aggressive) for one second"

"Im...trying ok this is me trying...I just want to know who it is."

He lets out a sigh and closes his eyes before admitting, "Its uh..its Robbie-"

Everyone stands there in silence until Beck opens his eyes and is met with two identical faces, Pure shock. Beck doesn't know what to say and no one else is saying anything so he recovers his face as it's turning red.

"You like..Robbie?" Jade asks. "You want to break up with me for Robbie?"

"Jade-"

Jade grabs her items and walks out to her car and Tori grabs her pile of things rushing after her, "Just give her a minute Beck ok? It'll be ok."

Beck closes the door as they drive off, He paces around his trailer with his hands on his head internally panicking.