Prologue

*****This is the last chapter of the first book Not Exactly if you haven't read Not Exactly and would like to read this book. You should read not Exactly first because some parts of this would be confusing*****

Kenny's POV

Standing up I left the room and walked down to the cafeteria. I ordered chicken fingers and French fries then grabbed my self a diet coke and a at her a large m&m cookie off the stand.

I put everything on the belt and the lady rang it all up. After paying I walked over to a empty table in the back of the room.

Plopping down I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and clicked on Instagram and startled scrolling down @omgthatstotallyme's page as I ate.

When I finished my chicken fingers and French fries I opened my cookie and took a big bite.

It was so good. You ever notice how good the cafes food is but the patient's food sucks?

After I finished the cookie I put my phone into my back pocket then stood up and threw my trash away before walking back to the hospital room.

Stepping into the elevator I pressed the button for her floor and waited for it to reach the floor.

After a few seconds the doors opened and I walked out heading towards Gianna's room.

As I got closer I heard shouts and everyone was running around.

What the fuck?

Looking around I saw a nurse running down the hall. I grabbed her arm making her stop.

"What do you want kid?!" She exclaimed clearly annoyed.

"What is going on!" I shrieked at her.

"There's something wrong with the patient Gianna Thompson." She said. "I can't tell you anything else." Then she ripped her arm out of my clutches and ran into the chaos.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

Whipping my phone out I dialed Andys number.

"Hello? Kenn?" She greeted worriedly.

"Ya Andy it's me. There's something wrong with Gianna. I have no clue what's going on. I was just told that something was wrong with her!" I said quickly into the phone.

"Okay we're on our way. Hold tight." Then the line went dead.

Taking deep breaths I sat against the wall and waited for Andy and everyone else to get here.

A few minutes later the elevator opened and Jacob, Andy, Nick, and Jason came piling out.

When they saw me they came over and started firing questions at me.

What happened?

What's wrong?

Is she okay?

What'd the doctor say?!

"Stop!" I ordered and they all shut up. "i don't know what's happening or what's wrong. I don't know if she's okay either. I talked to a nurse and she told me all she was aloud to. That there was something wrong with Gianna." I said in one big breath.

Gianna's POV

All I could see was darkness. Everywhere
I looked there was black. No color just black and darkness.

I internally sighed and paid attention to what the other people were saying.

"What's going on doctor?!?" A frantic voice asked.

"I don't know. Her body isn't absorbing the medication. If she doesn't take the medicine she could never wake up and end up dying." Another voice who I'm guessing was the doctor said.

Why won't I wake up? I wondered to myself.

"Do you think she'll ever wake up?" The first voice asked.

"Maybe. It all depends on how her body reacts." The doctor answered.

Well I want my body to wake up! I growled.

Closing my eyes I took deep breaths. I know I am going to wake up, I just don't know when.

Kennedy POV

Right now we are all sitting around Gianna's bed.

I'm praying she is going to wake
up.

Me and Jacob were sitting on a small couch that we pushed closer to the bed. Tired I laid my head on his chest and cuddled up against him.

"Night Jake. Love you." I whispered before letting sleep take over.

~

I woke up to the sound of a loud continuous beep.

What the hell, man!

Slowly blinking I looked around to see everyone passed out around the room.

My eyes widened when I realized what that continuous beep meant.

I swear to fucking god if she's dead the Swarm will face my wrath! Well they'll face my wrath either way.

Hopping off the couch I quickly went over to the bed and looked at the heart monitor.

There was one straight line going across the monitor....she was...dead.

I frantically looked around the room hoping this was some sick joke.

Sighing in relief I noticed the needle on the floor.

Wait...WHAT?!?

I quickly looked at Gianna and she was sitting up in the bed looking scared.

My eyes widened in shock. "Your...your awake!" I exclaimed.

She looked at me then nodded slowly rolling her eyes. "Obviously."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed and shook Andy and Jacob then Nick and Jason.

"I need my beauty sleep." Andy groaned shoving her face into Nicks chest.

"Guys wake up!" I exclaimed then I pulled Andy into a standing position.

She glared at me then her eyes widened in shock and she started shaking Nick and Jason awake while I woke up Jacob.

When everyone was up I introduced Gianna to them.

"Okay I'm Kennedy Thompson but every one calls me Kenny, this is my boyfriend Jacob, my best friend Andrea but we call her Andy, her boyfriend Nick, and my brother Jason."

"I'm Gianna Thompson." She said smirking.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

That is the last chapter of Not Exactly. I put it as a recap for the second book so y'all remember what happens last.