🔎Chapter 1: Beware the Beast from Below🔍

Quick Note: There will be differences from this story and the canon version of Mystery Incorporated.
Such as Velma and Shaggy not being in a relationship, Marcie/Hot Dog Water having a bigger role and More of the original mystery incorporated.

Genevieve "Vivian" Jones belongs to Me.
I do not own anything else.
🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷🩵🩷

(Scene: The Gang were celebrating their Lasted Mystery, not realizing they were in a cell)

"Another Mystery bites the dust!" Velma Dace Dinkley said, proudly crossing her arms.

"Way to go Gang!" Fredrick "Fred" Herman Jones cheered.

"Let's Celebrate!" Daphne Anne Blake said doing a cheerleading pose.

"Reah Celebrate!" Scooby Doo said.

Suddenly the cell door closed on them.

"Better idea" Sheriff Stone said sternly at them.

"Aw come on Sheriff!" Genevieve "Vivian" Arabelle Jones said annoyed.

"Just zip it, you see this Badge? You know why It's here" The Sheriff asked them.

"It came with the Shirt?" Velma said in a sarcastic tone that made Vivian snicker quietly.

"It's here because if there's a crime, I solve it" The Sheriff said, walking towards the door.

"Oh and by the way, I called all your parents who by now I have on speed dial" Sheriff Stone said laughing.

"Oh are you in trouble" he said.

"Especially you Fred and Genevieve, say hi to dad, the Mayor..." Sheriff Stone said in a warning tone.

He closed the door, leaving the gang to sulk in their cell.

"Just once, it would be nice if someone thanked us for solving a mystery" Daphne said.

"Good thing we're not in this to be liked" Fred said before he noticed his sister and the rest the gang sharing at him with unamused expressions.

"Maybe that didn't come out quite right" Fred said while the gang were waiting for their parents.

(I do not own the video)

(Scene: Velma was leading a group of tourists and was explaining to them in a sarcastic tone about the history of Crystal Cove)

Velma: Welcome to the Crystal Cove Haunted Tour, I'm your ghoulish guide Velma, The first document Case of the Curse of Crystal Cove is from 1630 when a group of Spanish Conquerors mysteriously vanished from the harbor.

Tourist: Oh that is so scary! Where did they go?

Velma: What part of the word "Mystery" didn't you understand? The Curse struck again in 1765 when an entire town of missionaries likewise disappeared(yawns) anyway, things were pretty quiet until a hundred years later when Cletus Darrow found Gold here and renamed the town "Crystal Cove". Most people thought the curse had been lifted until the entire Darrow family one Halloween and was never seen again(Plays a tape)