A new life and a new friend

I woke up feeling the sunlight on my skin. I opened my eyes to see the sunlight peaking through the trees.

I slowly got up to only feel pain in my side. I looked at my side to see dry blood on my clothes.

I was thinking about how I got dry blood on my clothes. Then I heard something touching metal and slowly walking towards the sounds.

I got to an opening a saw a huge black cat with two tail destroying the place.

The cat turned its head to me and saw the dry blood on my side and then I felt some more pain in my side

The cat came over to me and started to lick me and I giggle because it tickles.

"That tickles". I thought

Then I petted the cat and the feline purred in happiness. The cat looked at me and I saw hurt and sadness in its eyes.

"You have been hurt, haven't you?" I said

The cat looked at me.

"I know what it like". I said

"The dry blood is the sign of it". I said

The cat looked at me with sad eyes and started to change it size making it small.

The cat jumped into my lap and rubbed against me making me smile.

Then I petted the cat and I was thinking of a name for the cat.

"Do you like the name Kuro?" I said

The cat looked up at me and smile.

"Yes, I like that name". The cat said

I was surprised that the cat can talk then i heard footsteps coming towards us.

We turned our heads to see an old man wearing a church outfit looking at the two of us.

The man looked at the two of us and saw the dried blood on me.

Then the man carried me bridal style and carried the two of us away to somewhere safe.

(Later on)
We were in a church sitting and waiting for what was going to happen to us.

Kuro was sitting in my lap and I was petting him. Then the man came in front of us and we looked up at the man.

He patted my head making me surprised. Then he smiled at the two of us.

"My name is Yuri and this will be your new home". He said

He took the two of us in and became my new father. Kuro even like drinking with him.

I am happy that I am with people who care about me.

But little did both me and Kuro knew was that everything in our life was going to change for both better and worse.