New roomate (Jakes pov)

Hey I'm Jake. I recently moved into a new apartment. I was looking for a new start but the apartment is a bit pricey so I have been looking for a roommate to help pay. I wasn't at all object to the idea of having someone else here. I've always been a people person. I was just cleaning up before I heard a nock at the door. I was shirtless since the ac unit has been down for weeks. I opened the door to see a very attractive emo guy. His hair brushed gently against one side of his gorgeous face. His piercings and tattoos only add to his sexiness. I could barely contain myself but then I remembered my girlfriend. How could I be so cruel? I introduced myself and showed him to his room. His name is Johnnie. I was standing in his doorway silently as he stared. I was flattered of course and I couldn't help but stare as well. But then he looked away flustered. So I did too. I walked away to my room and closed my door to go change. I put on my wife beater and my target jama pants. I crawled into bed after grabbing my phone to text my girlfriend, Tara. I am so disappointed in myself. How could I betray her so easily? B-but he is so fineeee. Goddamn it Johnnie filbert! Well I guess I should scurry off to sleepy night night world. Goodnight my love, Johnnie.... And bye Tara.