Party 2

Johnnies pov:

"wow" Jake says staring into my soul."that was sick in a like cool way" Jake says laughing like a monkey.I look at him and laugh my ass off.we still have 30 minutes till Taras party well at least until me and Jake need to go.I fix his makeup then my own.There is only one problem he has been staring at me since I redid his makeup and idk what to do 😭

Jakes pov:

I just noticed how long I've been staring at Johnnie.I don't stop though because he is really truly a bad bitch😼. At some point we are all ready to go I grab my keys and we go to my car Tara lives about 10 minutes away . 10 minutes later we got there and Tara was outside she opened my car door grabs my hand and helps me out she RACES to Johnnie and does the same.She did her makeup to look like she has a mustache and a beard and is wearing baggy clothes she went all out to. "hey cuties" Taras says with the biggest smile and starts laughing her ass off.She takes us in her house "you guys start doing stuff in the kitchen make it look party like of course"Taras says then runs back outside.

Taras pov:

Jake and Johnnie got really close it's kinda cute they look like a little gay couple. It's great that Jake did all that for Johnnie.He seems really happy with Johnnie.Im kinda jealous.

Johnnies pov:

I find a box with decorations.Then Jake grabs my waist and says "good job Johnnie you're just like Dora finding all these decorations". He spins me so I'm facing him and kiss me again with lip gloss on his lips😑."Jake now you have like no lip gloss we have to look perfect". Of course I'm carrying a bag with makeup just in case 😉."Get your ass over here and stay still and I hope you know I'm not fixing your makeup again" I say with a little smile forming . "Whyyyyyyyyyyyy" Jake sighs with a childish face like when you can't get something you truly want.Jake grabs my face and kisses me again."that's all for tonight while I'm sober" Jake says with a mischievous smile.Tara walks in the  kitchen "hey y'all" Tara says .she asks if we want gum I say yes but Jake says no she gives me a piece and leaves.I tern to Jake he stars at me with a huge smile grabs my face and kisses me and some how gets the gum that was literally in my mouth and sits back up and smiles "yum watermelon my favorite" Jake says with the stupid smile still on his face.That   little bitch  I ofc smile.

Hey y'all I don't feel good so this is kinda short word count is 469😉😼 I #loveyouguys byee ∩﹏∩