Everything goes horribly wrong

As soon as we're out of the tree, Mason and I start heading to my house again. Upon arrival I see Jara in the rocking chair in the front, he looks asleep. I can tell he's not though and quickly pull Mason to the edge of my house and to the fence."Jara is on your front porch. What do we do?" looking at him I'm not surprised he doesn't remember my plan.

"We planned for this remember. I take a step back and jump as high as I can, grabbing the fence top, and pulling myself to the top to balance and look at Mason."come on"

I hop down over my fence and land myself as quiet as I can, which isn't too quiet because of the crunch of the leaves beneath my feet. I run to my backdoor, pulling out my small lock pick I keep in my shoe. I take a few seconds but as soon as I get it open, I hear a loud thud. Turning I see mason in a heap of limbs on the ground. I drop my bag inside beside my door before running over to Mason and helping him up and too my door. Once we're inside I go and turn off the silent alarm we had set before proceeding to make sure all the doors and windows are locked.

Once I have that done I walk into my small kitchen."Really Mason." He is sitting on my kitchen floor with a spoon of peanut butter in hand while looking at his phone.

"What I like is peanut butter."

I give a sigh and hop onto my counter a bag of chips in hand."What are you looking at?"

"Jara's social media accounts to see if I know or have any of his friends phone numbers. To see if I can get one of them to come pick him up."

I nod,"That doesn't really seem like it will be all too difficult with all the people who are always trying to get closer to him. You'd think he's a celebrity or something."

"I know right. I'm just trying to find someone he might listen to too."

"Not likely he'll listen to anyone.We could just watch a movie and wait till he leaves."

"I guess that works,but if he's not gone by 7..."

"What" I give him a very confused look...what's he going to do if he's not gone by 7, call the police for trespassing, or something.

I go to my room, plug the USB into my computer and start to run a virus scan.

For the next 15ish minutes I just look at the small things around my room. Only recently when my dad would leave for work did he start letting me stay home, I should probably unpack my to go night bag.I pick it up seeing the DVD that should probably not be in my bag, so I bring it to the living room to put some of the smaller knick knacks away.

I head back to my room, leaving the bag on the couch and checking the virus scan results. "Scan was finished.Infection and threats were found during this scan!" I remove the USB and stuff it into my bra, with the key.changing out of the school uniform into clean leggings and a baggy t-shirt. I walk downstairs adn check to see if Jara is still there.

When I see him, I brush it off, and go to the living room then holler"CAN YOU MAKE SOME POPCORN?"

I hear rustling.Then his distinct voice shouts"SURE JUST TURN ON THE TV."

"OK" I turn on the Tv and scroll through the channels, until I hear a banging on the door. I leave Mason to continue making the popcorn, and go to the front to tell Jara to screw off.

Opening the door, Jara rushes in"HEY, What the HELL!?!" He's frantic and looking around. He looks like he's looking for something. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

He stops for a second."This isn't funny, I need you to give me the box. Please tell me you didn't open it."

"Why, what's so important about it. If you tell me, I will give it to you."