zero.

LIZZY EVERHART;
'the high maintenance ex girlfriend'

LIZZY EVERHART;'the high maintenance ex girlfriend'

ISAAC GARCIA;
' the whipped gentle ex boyfriend'

ISAAC GARCIA;' the whipped gentle ex boyfriend'

coming soon....

     LIZZY WAS ONLY eight when her parents left her. she never knew why, never got answers, and never brought it up after the age of fourteen.

     Lizzy's "mother" left her on the porch of Katherine no Walter, her mother's at the time best friend. It had planned to rain that day and Katherine was leaving early in the morning due to a rush at the Veterinary Clinic, but she had stumbled to the door as someone rapidly knocked.

     Katherine opened the door to her bestfriend, Tiffany Everhart. smiling Kathering rushed them in to get out the cold, but Tiffany only told Lizzy to go inside. She made sure that her daughter was gone before turning to her bestfriend confused.

     Tiffany looked distressed and sad, "i can't stay. but please Kathy, I trust you with her life. give my girl the life i would've never been able to"

"Tiffany, what're you talking about?"

     "I have go, i'm not fit to be a mother but you are. I've already damaged her so much" Tiffany gives Katherine one last hug before rushing off the the car her boyfriend was in.

     The man in the car wasn't Lizzy's father, her father left them when Lizzy was six. That was when her mom started spiraling, getting drunk when different men every night.

     It was her mother's boyfriend at the time that came up with the idea to run away and leave Lizzy.

     Katherine stood at the door confused. She looked at the young girl sitting cluelessly on the stair steps, she looked up and gave a big smile to Katherine.

     Katherine knew, she had to do everything in her power to make sure she was taken care of just right.

⊹ ࣪ ˖୨ৎ‧₊˚ ⋅