The last survivors of the last ones standing

Kai saw a group of abandoned survivors, Mary and Cayley. There are two more Tabitha and Sabrina. They are Cayley's best friends. Kai says "I'm a survivor as well, Can I join or be a part of this group?". "Hmm how do we know if we can trust you, you could be a zombie" Cayley says. Kai says "You can trust me, I've been running for hours, trust me I probably wouldn't be talking if I were bitten!!" "Ok fine, come in, we suppose we can trust you but no funny business". They say. He came in, it was old, dirty, and abandoned.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "Well it was at least something I guess but it is not good enough for my liking." He whispered. It was loud enough that they all heard it and got a little offended. They looked at him and said, "Do you want to leave because the door is right there?" He said, "No, why would you think that I didn't do or say anything so what are you talking about??" "Because we heard everything you just whispered thinking you're quiet". "Shoot uhm my bad I didn't think you guys heard that!" He says. "I'm sorry I wasn't thinking right". "Yeah, it's whatever," they said.

Then Kai said, "Well what are we doing now". "We're finding Tabitha and Sabrina the other two survivors". "Ok," Kai said. " what's taking so long to get them"!!. "Sorry," They  say. So they all went but then. Zombies started running full force at them.

Until they find them. And says "I missed you". They say " Me too, it was so horrible ". "I can't wait to spend time with you." Well we should start leaving". Wait, can I come with you guys?? "Fine", They all say. So they go to their hiding spot.