03┃OPERATION FAIL

──────✩──────

──────✩──────

Based on: Season 1, Episode 2/ Volume 1, Chapter 5

──────✩──────

This might be confusing, so I made a key for you guys! ❤️

Your thoughts

'Any character's thoughts besides you and Saiki.'

"Any character speaking."

"Saiki speaking telepathically."

'Saiki monologuing/his thought's.'

──────✩──────

You're used to wearing uniforms,

but the uniform for your new school felt uncomfortable on your skin. You've normalized wearing your baggy demon slayer corps uniform almost every day, it was muscle memory at this point. Perhaps it was the vibrant colors hugging you tightly, or the mini skirt barely covering your thighs; either way, it was crucial for the mission.

At least that's what you've been told.

"Caw! You look stunning Tokito-sama!" Ginko cawed joyfully from behind you while holding up a sign that wrote '10/10'.

Ginko is your most loyal advocate. Should you need to alter your attire for a task, she will not hesitate to shower you with praise. To her, you appear stunning in every outfit. Even in your standard uniform, you are a vision of beauty meant to be admired.

You sighed in disappointment, not because of Ginko, but simply because you had to change your appearance in the first place. Even worse, you couldn't bring your sword to school, which would make your job a lot harder if anything unexpected occurred.

You haven't even arrived there, and yet it's already giving you a major headache.

──────✩──────

PK academy is a well-known landmark for all the residents of Hidariwakibara-chō. The place was filled with an abundance of exceptional and unique students, creating a vibrant ecosystem. There wasn't a single day that went by without somebody witnessing something extraordinary or out of the ordinary.

Just the thought made the boy cringe in repulsion.

To further add to his fear, there were whispers about a new student who would be joining the bunch today. This is all too hectic for him.