1

Yn

"Yn" my mom calls from downstairs. My heart thump thump thump as I stray down the stairs.

As soon as I come to the lady stairs I reply

"yes mom".

"Do you mind buying a few things...dad has a guest over at 8pm tonight" she shouts. A sigh escapes my lips as I walk over to her. I really hate guests.

"Sure..tell me what to get I'll leave in ten minutes" I say adjusting my leather jacket and checking my outfit If it's right to go out with.

A satisfying smile spreads on my face when I'm done examining my outfit.

"We need..." after she told me what to buy,I grab my keys and step out of the house and into the parking lot.

I unlock my car door and sit inside and start the engine. I so much love cars.

I turn on the radio and listen to some music and hum along as I drive to the supermarket.

"I know you want it baby,you know I want ya,don't underestimate the things that I could do...."

The music stops as I turn of my radio and disconnect my Bluetooth.

I open the car door letting the fresh air mingle with you hair as I step out. Entering the store,I greet the lady who stood behind the cashier table and make my way into the market.

My eyes scan the place looking for the specific ingredients my mom told me to buy.

My eyes fall on a muscular figure standing in the Isle.

Mama Miya. Gorgeous fuck.

I walk over to the row of things and stand less than five foot far from this hot guy. The way he's muscles flex when he reaches for the chocolate bag from the top row.

That's the same chocolates my mom likes. I should probably take one too.

I reach out for the chocolate bag and take two packets and put it in the basket I have for all the things.

The guy disappears before I could even look where he went to.

A sigh escapes my lips as I just throw a few more things in the basket before going to the till.

"Mrs yn..you looking gorgeous" Amelia says while scanning my items. "Thank you" I reply and walk out after paying for the things just bought.

My phone vibrates in the nest of my pocket and I take it out.

Not minding to look at the caller id,I bring it up to my ears and answer.

"Well hello there beautiful" the most disgusting voice rings through the phone. My eyes widen as I drop the bags in the car.

"E-eric" I stutter,unable to get words to form through the lump in my throat.

Eric was my ex doctor boyfriend who used to abuse me before.

Whenever I went to the hospital for my swollen face or any body part,he used to treat me but still hurt me on top of that.

Tears threaten to fall from my eyes but I blink it back.

"What do you want Eric" I ask trying to keep my cool. I'll not let him be satisfied with me being scared of him anymore.

"I see my butterfly started getting brave huh" he tsks over the phone with an ugly chuckle.

"F-" before he could say anything,I cut the call and start my car.

I drive faster than I did on my way to the store.