You look so pretty and I love this view

Song of the chapter : We fell in love in October

My world, my world, my world. The words rang in Shubman's head as he saw Ishan walk out of the luggage counter. This was the moment he realised that he loved ishan. He wanted to spend his entire life with him, doesn't matter how, as a friend or whatever, he just wanted ishan to be happy.

"SHUBIIIII" Ishan pounced at Shubman quite literally.
"ISHUUUUU" Shubman returned the hug with the same intensity. Virat had to physically separate them after their 5 minute long hug which wasn't enough for the both of them. After reaching the hotel room Shubman jumped on the bed who was followed by ishan. They hugged each other and slept just like that, the comfort spot they missed for three weeks, it was back and they absorbed every second of it.
'Click' the door opened as Rohit entered the room.
"Shub-" he stopped as he saw them, sleeping all curled up with each other, Rohit was in awe, he adored them for a good two minutes, took blackmail pictures ofc and left them. After about four hours at 8 pm, Ishan woke up, he smiled when he saw Shubman sleeping peacefully, oh the way ishan would pay millions, hell billions for this feeling, this view while Shubman holds him close, what wouldn't he do for this.
"Shub, wake up" ishan whispered softly while ruffling Shubman's hair.
"Sone de na please" shubman groaned as he buried his face deep in ishan's neck.
"Shubi we need to wake up, it's time for dinner" ishan slightly giggled as he felt Shubman's nose tickling his neck.
"Okay okay let's get up" Shubman said as they both got up. After freshening up ishan turned his phone on to see 30 missed calls and 50 texts from Aditi and Raj.
"Oh fuck-" ishan mumbled before calling Aditi
"YOU ASSHOLE ARE YOU DUMB-" He heard aditi scream from the other end
"Calm down-"
"HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! WTF ISHAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! ARE YOU DUMB?! HOW DARE YOU TURN YOUR PHONE OFF AND NOT EVEN INFORM US IF YOU'VE LANDED OR NOT?"
"Aditi just listen to-"
"He must be with his shubi darling" he heard Raj say that
"OH MY GOD ISHAN, ISTG IF I WAS THERE I WOULD'VE SLAPPED THE HELL OUT OF YOU AND YOUR SHUBI DARLING I SWEAR HOW HIGH ON LOVE DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BE THIS CARELESS I SWEAR ISHAN I'LL SMACK YOUR GAY ASS WHEN WE MEET-"
" I said I'm sorry dudee" ishan whined and that's when shubman got out of the shower. He sat on the bed as ishan continued to apologise for the nth time. "Okay okay now Aditi forgive him" ishan heard Raj say
"You motherfu- YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ADDED OIL TO THIS FIRE-"
"okay okay ishan sorry! Anyways how was your flight?"
"It was good how are y'all?"
"We miss you" everyone spoke in unison.
"I miss you too" ishan said
"Okay ish, we gotta go, we'll talk to you later hmm?"
"Yep bu-byee"
After he kept the phone he saw Shubman scrolling through his phone so ishan did the only acceptable thing at that moment; he laid his head on Shubman's shoulder. Shubman stopped scrolling, his cheeks heating up at this subtle gesture of his 'best friend'. Shubman cleared his throat lightly before speaking "You wanna grab some dinner?"
"Yeaa I wanna eat something good! You down for pizza??" shubman just chuckled.
It was 11:30pm when Ishan and Shubman were roaming around the beautiful city, enjoying each other's presence and the beautiful sky studded with a bright moon. The temperature was quite low so it was a pretty chill atmosphere.
"Shub, what all did you do during your vacations?" Ishan asked
"Nothing much Ishu, I was sleeping half the time?"
An audible gasp left ishan's mouth
"So you're telling me you didn't go out with your friends or family?"
"Well yea..."
"Ohh, you should've come with me! We would've had so much fun with my friend group and it wouldn't even be awkward since they know a lot about you-" ishan shut up as he grasped on what he just said
"They... Know about.. me?"
"Yea I... I've introduced you to them"
"Ohh"
They went back to their rooms soon as it was getting late and ishan was feeling cold.
"Woah, it's so cold today! SHUBI I NEED A HUG" ishan shouted at the top of his lungs as Shubman came out from the bathroom
"Wth Ishu, atleast let me wash my hands-" he didn't even get a chance to complete whatever he was saying cuz ishan had already hugged him.
"Oof! Let's get you to bed Kishan"
"Pick me up i don't wanna walk"
"As you wish your majesty" ishan just giggled as Shubman picked him up and placed him on the bed. Ishan was feeling sleepy before sleeping he whispered to Shubman " I missed you so much shubi" and snuggled in his arms and fell asleep.

______________________________________________________

I've been dead for so long but finally here is the chapter