❤️ - Oneshot - Missed You

this takes place like a year afer trolls 3

smut

they're dating n shit
3rd person POV

Barb hadn't seen Poppy in a while.

Like, a long time. Far too long. Many months is too long.

She'd been feeling needy recently, and God that made missing Poppy even worse.

Thank the lord they would finally see each other today. Poppy and Barb had been trying to plan this for a while.

Barb felt a bit out of place in the home of the Pop trolls while she walked to Poppy's place, tail down and twitching.

She knocked on her girlfriends door, and it immediately opened.

"Hey Popsqueak," Barb greeted, smiling a bit nervously.

"Hi Barb!" Poppy excitedly responded, dragging the other inside rather quickly and shutting the door.

"Mmmm I missed you so much!" Poppy exclaimed as she suddenly hugged Barb tight, squeezing the breath out of her.

"Mmhph-!! Yeah- agreed-" Barb choked out.

Poppy finally let go, smiling brightly at the rock troll. Her pink fluffed up tail wagged, if the expression on her face didn't tell how happy she was already.

Barb was really happy to see Poppy as well. But she didn't know how to express it.

Barb pulled her love back in, a slightly less aggressive hug.

She sighed into it, before gently kissing Poppy. This was how she'd express her happiness.

Poppy smiled into the kiss for a second, soft lips slotting between Barbs perfectly.

"Mm," Barb hummed in satisfaction.

Their tails brushed gently, fur on fur.

Little did she know, Poppy had been needy recently herself.

Poppy could now feel the warm tongue piercing Barb had gotten a bit ago. It was new, and it felt new. But it also felt good.

Her soft hands slipped across Barbs shoulders and onto the back of her neck, and the rougher hands of her girlfriend placed themselves on her waist.

Barb leaned down and kissed her exposed neck for a few seconds, sending shivers through Poppy's small body.

"Missed you a lot too, lovely," Barb murmured softly into Poppy's ear, before kissing her once more.

When the kiss broke, she watched the sigh of happiness Poppy let out.

"You have no idea how much I've needed to see you," Poppy admitted softly, pulling Barb closer as she talked.

"Me too," Barb agreed.

The rock troll then pushed Poppy gently against the wall, the kisses beginning to last longer and feel heavier.

Barbs knee pressed up between Poppy's legs, who let out a soft, satisfied groan.

God, the pop troll was practically dripping already, just from kissing.

She was so desperate, and it'd been so long.

Poppy had her eyes closed tight, breathing hot and heavy as she tried to shift and grind against Barbs knee.

Barb held her still by her waist for a moment, cherishing the pleading little whimper that came from her girlfriend.

Though the rock troll had to admit, she was turned on too. She wanted Poppy so bad, but a few more seconds was worth it to see Poppy whine and beg.

"What is it baby?" Barb asked innocently, toothy grin teasing.

"Please, Barbs, I need to.. I wanna.." Poppy pleaded breathlessly, Barbs name being whined out was music to her ears.

"Go ahead doll," Barb allowed, hands removed from Poppy's waist. Instead, one now held up her face up to be heatedly kissed, and the other teasingly played with the girls tail.

As Poppy grinded, Barb was becoming more and more aware of how badly she wanted to touch her pop girlfriend.

Picking Poppy up, she carried her to the bedroom, setting her down gently.

Lust heavy pink eyes stared at Barb as she climbed onto the other troll, a grin reaching her face.

"Clothes off," Barb demanded, Poppy listening and slipping off her short dress.

Now exposed, Barb placed a kiss on Poppy's bare chest before taking off her own leather jacket and rugged tank top.

Both removed the rest of their clothing, Poppy eager.

Barb took a hand and pressed it against Poppys stomach, applying a bit of pressure. The troll heavily breathed at the warm skin on skin feeling.

Poppy began shifting, needing more stimulation.

Barb took that as a good sign to get to work.

She moved down and circled her tongue on and around the pop trolls clit, moans of pleasure escaping the girl.

"Nng- shit Barb," Poppy gasped out her partners name, and fuck, Barb might start grinding against the sheets if she edges herself too much longer.

"Almost there," Poppy breathed, hands grabbing the sheets. She had already known she wasn't going to last long in the first place.

Barb stuck her tongue between Poppy's folds, the taste sweet and sugary. And pleasing.

Her girlfriend came then and there as she cried out, and Barb lapped up the sticky yet delicious substance as it escaped.

Poppy rode out her high, but Barb didn't stop. She used a finger to rub the pop trolls clit again, licking inside once more.

She used her other hand for herself. With a slightly curved finger, she began to touch herself at the same time, pleasure finally flowing through her.

Soft moans and vibrations came from her mouth, and Poppy could feel it.

"Y'doin' okay?" Barb made sure to check in, Poppy taking a second to gasp out a yes.

Barb shifted up to messily kiss Poppy, and the pink haired troll could taste herself.

Barbs tail wrapped around Poppys thigh unintentionally, holding back her shifting and moving.

Poppys hand grabbed Barbs hair, tugging on it from the overstimulation of Barb teasing her clit.

The rock troll almost fell over the edge from the feeling.

"Shit.. do that again doll," Barb gasps. That was new.

Poppy almost didn't understand what she said, but yet her soft hand tugged on the fluffy red hair, and Barb came like that, her fluids spilling onto Poppy.

Barb bit down on Poppys shoulder unexpectedly, but not too harshly.

It sent waves through Poppy, and the knot that had been forming in her stomach once more released.

Both were left panting, Barb laying on her girlfriends chest as the highs settled.

"I'll clean us up," Poppy breathed.

Barb whined when Poppy tried to get stand, clinging to her. The rock trolls tail curled around Poppy and her hands held her back.

"Okay, you win," Poppy smiled gently at the sudden clinginess.

She pet Barbs hair soothingly, the rock troll relaxing into her touch.

Yes this is about a thousand words of troll smut and no i am not ashamed :')
anyways lmao ignore that

1105 words in total (yippie) :3