7

Okay, I know that it isn't really a big deal to a lot of people, but thank you so much for 100 views on this book. I didn't expect it to get much attention like at ALL so thank you all for the votes and views. I hope you are all enjoying the story regardless of my probably terrible writing skills. I love writing but I literally had writers block for like three years. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!!

‼️‼️emetephobia warning, ED mention

The next morning, Hyunjin woke up before Seungmin. It was around 7 in the morning, way too early for Seungmin to be awake. Hyunjin unraveled himself from the sleeping boy and he headed to the kitchen to cook some breakfast and make some coffee.

He was humming a tune to himself as he was finishing off making the scrambled eggs and French toast for him and Seungmin.

Around thirty minutes later, Seungmin waddled tiredly into the kitchen, his eyes squinting and his brown and blonde hair very messy.

"Good morning, Minnie!" Hyunjin said cheerfully.

"Aish..." Seungmin grumbled, his morning voice deep, "you're so loud."

Hyunjins face burnt up from the younger boys morning voice.

"Apologies. Coffee?"

"Ugh. Please." Seungmin groaned.

Seungmin walked to the dining table and his head fell on the surface, his body too tired to hold himself up.

Hyunjin heard the thump and looked at Seungmin. "You okay, min?"

"Mmmm" Seungmin groaned. He was obviously not a morning person.

"I made food?" Hyunjin looked at the younger, whose head instantly perked up.

"I'm up. I'm awake. Food please" Seungmin said.

Hyunjin walked over to Seungmin with two plates of food, putting them on the table before putting the coffees on the coasters.

"Please take your time Seungmin. I didn't use much oil I promise."

Seungmin nodded, and cut some of the toast. He hated touching food with his hands. He went to put it in his mouth with the fork he was using, but his hand was shaking too much. Hyunjin grabbed the boys fork for him, and fed the food into his mouth, rubbing his shoulder with his other hand to comfort him.

"Take your time." Hyunjin said.

And that, Seungmin did. Hyunjin finished his food quickly so he could feed the younger boy.

Seungmin got about half way through the meal before not wanting to eat anymore.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin. I can't eat anymore." He said, worried Hyunjin would be upset.

"That's okay! I'll finish it for you. Then we can brush our teeth." Hyunjin said, starting to eat the rest of Seungmins food. Seungmin nodded and waited for Hyunjin to finish.

And once he did, they both headed to the bathroom and started brushing their teeth together. Only together in case Seungmin went to throw up his food.

Around five minuets later, Seungmin started to feel sick. But not willingly. It started happening if he ate too much.

"Hyunjin I feel unwell." He said, his eyes tearing up.

"Hey, it's okay. If you need to throw up, I won't be mad. Okay? At least you tried. That's one step closer to getting better." Hyunjin said.

Instantly Seungmin bolted back to the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet. He really did feel bad because the food was good, and it was the longest he had kept something down in a long time.