chapter 2: Paper Marriage

" What the hell are you saying Ella?! You are pregnant!" Lily suddenly felt her phone vibrating. She opened her phone; she froze at her spot after reading the email sent by her company. Ella noticed Lily's expression; it was sure something bad had happened " what happened Lily?"  Ella asked, " Ella I lost my job." Ella felt her phone vibrating she opened the email sent by her company, after reading the email her eyes went wide " I lost my job too. They fired me" Ella's Phone started ringing, an unknown number was calling her.  " Hello?" " if you want your and your friend's job back then come to the headquarter of paradise corp."  Ella recognized the familiar deep cold voice, and she clenched her jaw in rage. " How did you do all this-" before she could complete, he cut the call. " Lily, I need to go somewhere." Lily confusedly looked at Ella and asked " Where? and who was on the phone?" Ella grabbed her coat " I can't answer you right now, I will tell you everything after I come back." 

She went inside the huge building of paradise corp. The receptionist looked at her " Miss how can I help you?" Ella replied, " I want to meet th-" " She has come to meet Mr. Wilson" Ella turned towards the owner of the voice and saw the blonde hair guy. He gave her a friendly smile " Miss  please come with me."

Ella followed him and she found herself in a huge luxurious cabin it's walls were navy blue. The walls have a European touch, and the cabin was decorated with beautiful abstract art. Her attention went towards the person who was sitting on the leather chair like a boss. He was staring at her with his usual cold eyes. Ella went towards him and slammed her fist on his glass table, but it had no impact on him " How did you convince our company to fire us?" Lucian laughed hearing her statement "convince? My one word is enough to make them lose their shit." 

"Why would they listen to a mere manager like you? are you some hidden mafia?" This time James laughed " Miss you have some misunderstanding he is not any manager but the owner of the Paradise Corp. the famous powerful business tycoon Leo Lucian Wilson". Ella couldn't believe her ears, for a second, she felt like her whole life was a lie. "She tuned towards the guy who had an arrogant smirk on his lips.

" i don't care even if you are the demon king, I want mine and my friend's job back at any cost." Lucian pulled a drawer and took out some papers "After you sign this, you will get your and your friend's job back."

 Ella took the papers from his hand and read the terms and condition written on the paper. Ella clenched the paper and tore it into pieces."I will never marry a bastard like you . Get this thing inside your stupid mind." Lucian smirked because he knew something like this would happen he took the remote that was on the table and opened the screen infront of him. "You know what Jamison? I am a businessman and even before that i am a devil.I like to get  things done the way i want by hook or by crook."

Ella saw that the huge screen was showing some property papers and it was clearly written that the land,where the sunshine orphanage was  built belongs to the Paradise Corp. " impossible, it was a government property." Lucian let out a  laugh that signifies nothing but arrogance " O little girl, the government is nothing but my puppet. My words are law"  

" You can't be this heartless.It's between you and me why are you dragging the innocent lives in this."

With aggrance he replied " unfortunately i am.Didn't i told you I am a devil.I get what i want by hook or by crook."  Lucian got another paper from his drawer and put it infront of her " If you want you can tore this too, i have millions of copies, but remember the moment you tore this paper, the orphanage would turn into pieces too."

Ella glared at him.She was feeling nothing but anger and hatred.Never in her life she had hated someone this much .She just wanted to rip that arrogant smirk off his face.Lucian calmly forwarded a pen towards her. Ella took the pen and roughly signed the paper. Lucian no expression at all.When she was signing the paper all he was doing,was sincerely staring at her flushed cute chubby cheeks , lotus petal eyes and rosy lips.Her blonde hair slightly covered her face.She is so fiesty yet so innocent.Her body had beautiful faminine curves but her nature was pure as a child.For a moment he felt lost.She caught him staring at her and her hazel orbs met his brown one.He felt his heart stop for a moment.The same hazel eyes. Never in his life he had thought that the little creature would grow up as such a pretty woman. " If you are done staring then you can take your, stupid paper." She slammed the paper on the desk bringing the devil in his senses . Lucian regained his composure and signed the paper as well.