1- Anniversary

Y/n's pov

There was tapping at your window finally you thought of course it was camilo. You two went stargazing every night together ever since you started dating. Today it was ur third anniversary which is why you were wearing extra fancy clothes. U were wearing a dress with the same pattern as camilo rauna and had curled ur hair ( no need if you already have curly hair just straighten it instead).

'' Knock knock'' said camilo through the glass. You opened it and Camilo came stumbling in. You couldnt help but laugh he had been doing the same thing every day for three years but was still clumsy as ever one of the thing u love about him. 

'' Good evening hermosa'' said camilo. '' evening hermoso'' you said '' u okay?''. '' no im not'' he replied '' Why'' u ask. Camilo looked taken a back '' because u didnt give me a kiss'' he replied as if it were obvious u laughed so hard ur sides hurt '' really so thats what it is, well then we can fix that '' u said before kissing him passionately.

Before you knew it he was pulling away. '' Noooooo'' u cried '' more, i need more''. ''Sorry mi amor you'll get more later 'kay ?'' ''Fine'' u said pouting . You climbed out the window and started to walk to ur spot Camilo following in suit.

Time skip brought to you by: WhAt iS tHaT nOt A hOuSe 

You and Camilo arrived at ur spot and u can't help but gasp Camilo had set up a picnic blanket and a telescope a scroll that must have been a star map. The picnic basket was crammed with food which was why it was open there was also a bottle of (insert your favorite drink).

"Camilo this is. Wow. I don't have the words" u said. "How bout a kiss as a thank yo-". He was cut off by you kissing him he melted into the kiss. When u pulled away you were gasping for air. "Thank you so much mi amor" you said.

'' no need for thank yous lets dig in im hungry'' Camilo said. You couldnt help but laugh at his attitude you knew he was a foody you'd figured it out the first time you had joined his family for a meal. 

When you finished your meal you and Camilo decided to walk around a bit before star gazing to digest ur food. '' So mi amor'' he said '' you like it?'' ''Oh goodnes me no cami,'' his face dropped and you laughed and said '' I loved it ''. He sighed in relief ''So where you wanna walk till?'' he asked '' I really dont know, how ( it auto corrected to hoe whyyyyyyy) bout we walk until we are a lil tired then walk back'' you replied. '' Sounds good '' he said and u walked together in comfortable silence for quite a while then decided to walk back. 

Time skip brought to you by: my lazy ass 

It was time to go back home but u didn't want to so u asked Camilo '' Can we stay a little longer pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease'' '' Okay fine'' he said. You lay down together on the blanket u on Camilo's chest . You didnt realize but ur eyelids were heavy and eventually u fall asleep perfectly happy and content. 

A/N

I hope guys like it thank u so much for reading ill update soon byeeeee