2- OH SHI-

A/N                                                                                                                                                                                                 STFU BRO AINT NO WAY. So i started writing this book I don't know how many days ago and it already has 3 reads and one vote i honestly cant believe i thought i wouldn't get any reads until it was finished basically in a few months lol. i have no motivation but ill try my best to write smthn good for my only three reader ily bro. and yeah i have a lazy ass so be warned for time skips k? Byeeee hope u like it. btw camilo moved you to his room at night. 

Camilo's pov

She is cute when she is sleeping he thought looking at you. Suddenly her eyes fluttered open '' G'morning y/n how ya doin sleep well?'' he asks. ''No'' she grumbled '' its only'' she looked at the clock ''4am!?! Fuck it cami im going back to sleep'' y/n says. she's cute when shes grumpy too he thought.

Time skip brought to you by: I cant let my mom catch me she'd delete my account 

Y/n's pov

You woke up again this time camilo was playing with your hair. '' Good morning mi vida'' you said in a chirpy voice. '' Ah good your awake'' he said still playing with ur hair. You'll wanna go back home before your mama/papa figures out you're gone'' camilo said

''OH SHI-'' you were cut off by camilo pressing a finger to your lips. ''shhhhhh'' he said '' ur gonna wake up dolores. also u gotta go'' he gave u a peck on the lips and said '' see u later mi amor''. U sat on the window sill and blew a kiss to camilo.

Time skip brought to you by: IsAbElA yOuR bOyFrEiNdS hErE

You climbed into ur bed with your pj's on ur hair was back to its orginal state the effect of the curler/straightener had worn off. U laid awake in bed waiting for your mother / father to come and wake u up like she/he did every morning eventually after what seemed to be and hour u heard the door creaked open and snapped ur eyes shut.

'' Good morning mi hija'' said your mother/father. '' Morning mama/papa '' you said in a fake groggy voice which wasn't very hard considering you hadn't woken up very long ago.

" Mami/papi I'm going to Camilo's today"   you say "okay just be back by 6pm I'm cooking something nice for dinner " they say

Time skip to when you are ready

" I'M LEAVING NOW ADIOS MAMA/PAPA" you yell and leave the house

A/N

I really hope you all like it pls feel free to send me ur fanart or tell me if you don't like it just be gentle with it *I'm a sensitive person* anyway I hope u like it byeeee ✌️