Meeting them

All chapters will be in 1st person except for this one specific chapter. English is not my specialty(all languages aren't my specialty)so please bare with me if I make spelling errors or have sentences that sound grammatically wrong.😅
Chapters will be edited but not all the time, so prepare for any errors!
Any texts that are like 'This' are thoughts. Everything about your appearance is up to you, so is height. I did mention you being shorter in Leo's scenario but if you want to be taller just pretend I wrote it as such. Scenarios for characters will always start with Leo and end with Marcus. On Marcus's we will see from 3rd person point of view a bit. Also huge thanks to Ang and Alora for helping, as well as Alisha.

Leo: It was nearing Christmas Day,two more weeks left before the day you'd get to celebrate. You decided to take a walk in the park near your neighborhood. You watched as kids ran around filled with laughter, having snowball fights, making snowmen, and making snow angels with each other. It was a long time since you last spent a day in winter with any friends or loved ones, you yearned to experience that again as you smiled, feeling happy for the small kids. You'd eventually look away, walking along the concrete park path lost in thought, so you hadn't noticed someone walking towards your direction. You were shocked when you felt someone slightly bump into you, you turned to see who it was and came face to face with a man. He was a bit taller than you, had bronze colored skin, fluffy looking black and brown hair that reached his shoulders. He smiled sheepishly and apologized. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. I was wondering if you knew where the ice skating rink is... I'm a bit lost actually and ended up here, I forgot to bring my phone with me." You shook your head and smiled, offering to take him there. You had a small chat and got to know each other better, you both enjoyed the conversation and sure enough found the skating rink about eight minutes later. You wished the kind guy farewell, but before you left he stopped you. "Wait... Here's my number, if you ever want to hang out or anything you can text or call me. My name's Leo by the way, I forgot to introduce myself to you earlier, how embarrassing..." he chuckled nervously and pulled out a small notebook from a small bag that was strapped to his shoulder, writing down his number before ripping the page out and handing it to you. You wondered why he'd carry around a notebook if he wanted to go ice skating, but you didn't give it much thought and went your separate way. He had seemed like a nice guy, you contemplated whether you should see him again as you made your way home. You smiled, 'Having someone to spend the holidays with wouldn't be so bad, it's been a while since I've done so anyways.'

Miles: The rain was pouring like crazy, you'd just gotten out from your college course, you had no umbrella, a phone that was now not working after you accidentally broke it, and are soaking wet. You sighed, 'Could this day get any worse...? How am I supposed to get home now, I didn't sign up for a dorm...' You decided that you'd try to find someone to borrow a phone from, calling a taxi seemed like the only way you'd get home right now since you one hundred percent did not want to hop into anybody's car. People nowadays are all so suspicious and shady, you can't really trust anybody, just a few weeks ago a girl your age got murdered in your town, and you were taking no risks. You began walking around the halls, in search for anybody that could possibly still be on campus. Majority of professors already left, and most students were either in their dorms or went home. Fortunately enough, your luck was pure gold today and you found somebody, although they didn't seem like the kind of person you were hoping for. It was a guy from the same course as you, his name was Miles. He's intimidating and he always looks like he wants to kill someone, you wondered what possibly caused him to really give off such bad vibes. He was currently smoking a cigarette and scrolling through his phone, 'Bingo!'. You prayed that he wouldn't just randomly jump you for talking to him and braced yourself, speed walking towards him. "Hey...Can I borrow your phone real quick...?" His attention quickly came onto you as he took out his cigarette and blowed a cloud of smoke into your face. "Why?", came out a surprisingly deep and attractive voice. You coughed and waved all the smoke out of your face, sneering at him. "I need to call a taxi, just hand it over, it won't even be that long." He said nothing and stared you down, eventually handing over his phone. You called a taxi and handed back his phone when you were done. "You take a shower in the rain? If your trying to not stink you sure failed at it", he teased you as he chuckled. You held back a retort and stuck up the middle finger at him before walking back to the college exit to wait for your taxi. So far, you hated Miles, and you didn't think you were going to change your mind about how you felt in the slightest. You almost sworn you saw him smile before you left.