💛Ep1: The legend💛

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Episode 0: Hero Is Born, part 1

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The thing you need to understand about the old legends, is that the story is never finished. There maybe no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the nether world, the Demon Bull King attacks. No one can stop him. No one could resist. No one except, the legendary Monkey King."

A college guy tells the story of the legend of the Monkey King to a brunet boy who is enthusiastic about hearing the man's story. Meanwhile, a girl with black hair with crimson tips was tied in ponytail that sit next to the man, listened to the story disinterestedly.

The Monkey King use his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with staff that no other being could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again.

Legend says the staff still lies on top of the mountain. The one thing that keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world with elegant cultures. Gentle living people. A city brimming with five-star cuisine."

"And all because of the Monkey King." The scholar guy ended his story.

The brunet boy jumped from his seat. "That's so good! Monkey King was so cool. He's so strong, and handsome." He exclaimed while striking few poses that described the Monkey King.

"Yep, we know it. He's such a cool, amazing guy." The girl commented in deadpan, got a cheeky grin from the brunet boy.

The man chuckled. "Oh, MK, and you thought you knew all the Monkey King's story." He spoke.

"Oh, don't underestimate him, Tangy. He knows it all." She chimed in. She spun the bottle boredly while listening to their conversation like she waiting for something.

"Oh but I do! I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King! Written and illustrated by yours truly." The brunet boy, MK, explained before he showed a red book.

"Huff... Here we go again." She mumbled with deadpan, bonking her forehead to the counter table

"Like he was born from a stone, and lived behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby monkey friend. And, and, and, Oh!" He rambled everything he knows about Monkey King.