𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

"i hate you so much

"i hate you so much."

                                                 "aw i love you too."

PROLOGUE:

Maddison Preston always had the perfect life or well that was until her sister, Violet died in a tragic car accident 4 months before her 19th birthday.

It took a hars hit on the now family of 4. Maddison felt lots without her older sister.

For weeks she was in a trance, she would only get out of bed to go to the toilet or to eat.

And it didn't help when she found out that her boyfriend Alex had kissed her best friend.

Her grades took a massive slip in school and she was on the verge of getting suspended because of her attendance.

The Preston family decided to move as far away from their little home in Oklahoma to a tiny flat in California.

They decided to move their because her mums brother lived there. And she claimed she wanted to be 'closer to family'. But Maddison thought that was bullshit.

Maddison didn't complain when they moved, she wanted to get away from Alex and Josie. And all the bad memories back home.

To top it all off, on her last night Maddison kissed her 'enemy' further complicating everything.

She wanted to have a fresh start in California.

But little did she know that her life would completely change and she would follow her sisters footsteps in Karate and get into a complicated relationship with a certain LaRusso boy.