1

My name is Sophie Cheng, a 23-year-old accountant, and I have something to share. This unfortunate incident happened last year when my family held our annual X'mas party. At a very young age, my parents divorced and my custody was awarded to my Dad as my Mom had financial issues. My very eligible Dad remarried shortly after when I was 8, to a younger lady who was a divorcee herself. She had a cute and obedient son named Max, who was 4 years younger than me. After marriage, they moved in with us.

Since Max and I were still young, we did not know about the complications of the grown-up world. We bonded instantly and got on well while growing up together. He has been like a real younger brother to me through the years and even calls me 'Zeh Zeh', meaning elder sister. My stepmom treated us fairly, and I grew to love her more than my own distant mom. Life was normal in our family, just like any other. I felt blessed and grateful that my Dad did not have to raise me as a single parent and I had the warmth of a true family.

I have been told many times that I resembled the K-Pop singer Hyuna. With a figure of 32C – 24 – 33, I always got a lot more attention than I would have liked. My height of only 1.65m and my voluptuous assets only served to make my body curvier. My proud, round tits and my firm, perky butt would drive the opposite sex nuts. All the guys at my university and my present workplace constantly give me weird and piercing stares. I have even caught a few openly gawking lustfully at me when I walked by. Despite all that attention I was getting, my busy work schedule didn't allow me to find a boyfriend.

Every year, my parents would organize a party on X'mas Eve and invite everyone they know. Our house would be packed full of guests and there would be food, drinks, and games for the kids. Due to the sheer number of guests, Max and I would leave our own friends out of this party. The house would already be so crowded with our relatives and our parents' friends. Last year, my stepmom proposed that we do something special like a costume party. Well, it was certainly a welcoming detour from the usual X'mas routine.

Max came running to me anxiously a week before the party. He had bought a 4-armed monster snowman costume off eBay but he had been careless in the details. When the costume arrived on our doorstep, he realized it was meant for 2 persons. It wasn't viable to return it due to the hassle and shipping cost. He knew I hadn't bought my costume yet, so he begged me to be his costume partner. I was reluctant at first because the design of the monster snowman didn't appeal to me, but knowing that none of our friends would be coming and he had no one else to turn to besides his trusty elder sister, I agreed.

X'mas eve finally came. Due to the stuffiness in the costume, we had a hard time deciding what to wear in it. He settled on a singlet and a pair of boxer shorts. I picked out my flimsiest t-shirt and a pair of FBT shorts. As Max dwarfs me by half a head, I had to take the front so my vision doesn't get impeded. That also meant I could go braless and Max wouldn't notice. I could never stand even a little heat and decided to go for broke, not only did I go braless, I decided not to wear anything under my shorts as well. There wasn't any harm, I naively thought.

Before squeezing into the costume, we had to make sure to empty our bladders because it sure wasn't easy getting out of it. I'm not sure if he was oblivious to the fact that I wasn't wearing any underwear, but I thought it shouldn't pose any problems to him. We slipped our arms into the 4-armed snowman costume and stepped our legs in. It was unexpectedly tight because it was mainly made up of foam and there was not much room inside despite its round and bulky shape. My back was basically glued onto his torso in the costume. And just then, I became conscious of the front of his boxers on my butt. I could make out his limp manhood sticking into my left butt cheek through our shorts.