❧ - 5

¨*:·. ☙.·:*¨ ¨*:·.☆.·:*¨ ¨*:·. ❧.·:*¨

____________________________

🪨💫🌑🪐🌑💫🪨

- 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼 -
𝕪𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨

____________________________

for a while now hongjoong and wooyoung had been downstairs, curled up in the living room along with san and seonghwa. it was dark, a blueish light coming from the tv- flashing across their faces in different arrays while the movie played. hongjoong sat on the couch, off to the left- one knee drawn up to his chest, the other leg flat on the ground, plate balanced on his thigh. wooyoung sat on the floor in between him and san (who was on the sofa chair to his left).

to hongjoongs right- seonghwa. his arm hung lazily over the back of the sofa, long legs spread out in front of him- almost moving into hongjoongs space: like an annoying fly he couldn't get rid of. hongjoong couldn't help the few times his eyes dragged over in his direction, curiosity ringing deep anytime seonghwa would chuckle at his phone, lips tugged into a teasing smirk. it irked hongjoong- made him shift to try and peek at his screen, but in the end he could never bring himself to actually look.

slowly, he took a bite from his pizza, eyes flicking over at seonghwa again when the boy cleared his throat- quickly tucking his phone away in his pocket. the older shifted and hongjoong snickered, leaning towards him he whispered,
"you good, hwa?"

seonghwa nodded stiffly, getting up from the couch, "i'll be back," hongjoong settled back in his spot, focusing back on the tv as seonghwa walked off. slowly, his teasing smile dropped- lips curling downwards, a gross, thick feeling sinking in his chest.

it, of course, wasn't jealously- or that's what he told himself over and over until he believed it.

¨*:·. ☙.·:*¨ ¨*:·.☆.·:*¨ ¨*:·. ❧.·:*¨

time passed on, the night ticked on past the movie and surely past hongjoongs clear judgement span. this point into the night he could barely register the fact that he had to use the bathroom, forcing himself off the couch quietly so he wouldn't wake up wooyoung and san (the two had fallen asleep on each other about thirty minutes before).

it hasn't crossed his mind that he had been mumbling to himself as he padded down the dark hallway, hand racking through his hair messily. he was sleepy for sure, and yet still aware enough to process the yellow glow coming from under the bathroom door, he scrunched his nose, confusion flushing through his features.

it was then that hongjoong realized seonghwa had never came back, seonghwa. seonghwa who had opened the door after hongjoong impatiently knocked on it with a balled up fist. seonghwa who stood, dark hair combed back, lips pink and plump and raw, hooded and drowsy eyes sharpening as he looked hongjoong up and down,
"what?"