Chapter 5: Lost in Confusion

Samaras POV
༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

The smell of my favorite person filled my nose as I came back to consciousness from my deep sleep.

I lifted my head, expecting to see a certain emo beside me, but instead was met with empty bedsheets and a pounding headache.

I groaned, memories of me and Johnnie smoking a couple joints the previous night filled my mind.

As I sat up, I saw Johnnies streaming set up in the corner of my eye, memories flooded me, "Oh god, and we streamed?" I groaned to myself at the thought. We were stoned as fuck.

I tiredly rubbed my eyes, wishing it could rub the headache away, as I tried to think of anything from last night.

Of course I remembered smoking, and the fact that we did stream, but I couldn't remember a single moment of the stream, or after, only right before.

God, my memories while high are getting less and less.

I sighed, moving my palms away from my eyes, squinting until my eyes adjusted to the light— even if it was almost completely dark, the sun through the curtains and the hallway light bleeding through the cracks of the door was enough for me.

I looked to the side and noticed a glass of ice water— the ice cubes half melted by now, and 2 advil pills right by it.

Wait— how did he know I would have this headache..

"Oh god.. we drunk too?" I mumbled to myself, realizing my headache was infact, a hangover.

I mentally thanked Johnnie, taking the advil and chugging some of the cold water with it.

I placed the glass down and slouched down into the bed, throwing the covers over me, not wanting to get up.

Where is Johnnie anyway? I thought, to myself.

He's always in his room.

Like, always.

I got out from the covers and worriedly looked for my phone, I spotted it on his shelf with his horror figures, I leaned up and grabbed it and cringed at the bright light as it glowed.

I lowered my brightness and opened my messages and sent a text to Johnnie, not bothering fixing my typo—

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

me
heyyy wehre r u

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•༶

I closed out and opened twitter, the first post was some fan tagging me—

@samaraaluvr
@JohnnieGuilbert AND @SamaraSceneQueen's STREAM LAST NIGHT?!!!! THEY ARE SO INLOVE.
attached video**

I clicked on the attached video with scrunched brows, not from confusion— I saw shit like this all the time— but from my head still pounding.

The video loaded and played,

Johnnie was explaining a random story of us on warp tour, his eyes bloodshot and he seemed to be more rambling then telling the story, and then there was me, my head turned to the side completely staring at him. You could see my eyes bloodshot too.