||𝐼𝒩𝒯𝑅𝒪𝒟𝒰𝒞𝒯𝐼𝒪𝒩/𝒞𝐻𝒜𝑅𝒜𝒞𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝒩𝐹𝒪||

((Here is an introduction to one of my main ocs, basically some background information))

((Every so often there will be other ocs added throughout the story, but I will try my best not to cause confusion by adding descriptions/explanations at the end of certain chapters.))

||GENERAL||

Name:  Kazekachi Fukurō(風価値  梟) || Kazekachi (風価値) Fukurō(梟)

Occupation: Demon Slayer ((Training of Tsuguko beginning at the age of 14))— Rank: Hinoto ((Tsuyuri Kanao's Rank))

Combat Style: Breathing Style-Wind Breathing ((Learned from Shinazugawa Sanemi))

 First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter (壱いちノ型かた 鹿じん旋せん風ぷう・削そぎ Ichi no kata: Jin Senpū - Sogi) - The user dashes forward at blinding speeds and slashes continuously in a horizontal cyclone pattern. (Learnt/Mastered)

Second Form: Claws-Purifying Wind (弐にノ型かた 爪そう々そう・科しな戸と風かぜNi no kata: Sōsō - Shinato Kaze) - The user lifts the sword upwards towards the right, above their head and unleashes four vertical slashes at once down on the enemy resembling claws. (Needs Improvement/In training)

Third Form: Clear Storm Wind Tree (参さんノ型かた 晴せい嵐らん風ふう樹じゅSan no kata: Seiran Fūju) - The user unleashes a whirlwind of slashes around their body that can defend them from incoming attacks and slice up their surroundings. (Needs Improvement/In training)

Fourth Form: Rising Dust Storm (肆しノ型かた 昇しょう上じょう砂さ塵じん嵐らんShi no kata: Shōjō Sajinran) - The user releases several slashes above them from below their target.(Needs Improvement/In training)

Fifth Form: Cold Mountain Wind (伍ごノ型かた 木こ枯がらし颪おろしGo no kata: Kogarashi Oroshi) - The user creates several circular arched slashes that increase in size from above their target. (Learnt/Mastered)

Sixth Form: Black Wind Mountain Mist (陸ろくノ型かた 黒こく風ふう烟えん嵐らんRoku no kata: Kokufū Enran) - The user rotates their body in an uppercut movement, creating an arcing slash. (Learnt/Mastered)

Seventh Form: Gale, Sudden Gusts (漆しちノ型かた 頸けい風ふう・天てん狗ぐ風かぜShichi no kata: Keifū - Tengu Kaze) - The user leaps into the air while swinging their blade which generates gale-force winds to shred their opponent apart.(Needs Improvement/In training)

Eighth Form: Primary Gale Slash (捌はちノ型かた 初しょ烈れっ風かざ斬きり Hachi no kata: Sho Rekkaza Kiri) - The user leaps into the air and swings their blade which generates circular torrents of wind that slices up the opponent instantly. (Needs Improvement/In training)

Ninth Form: Idaten Typhoon (玖くノ型かた 韋い駄だ天てん台たい風ふうKu no kata: Idaten Taifū) - The user backflips into the air and while upside-down, unleashes a powerful gust of circular wind that slashes apart anything below.(Needs Improvement/In training)

Tenth Form: Wings of the Frigid Cold (第十形態 極寒の翼 Dai jū keitai: Gokkan no tsubasa) - The user moves around the battlefield in quick, rapid movements as they create multiple slashes towards the opponent. The slashes gradually increase in speed and strength, creating gusts of wind that is therefore able to destabilize the opponent and slow them down. (Created By Kazekachi Fukurō, Mastered)

Weapon:  ((Arc 1))- Shortened blade, more so a dagger. Condition: Slightly chipped and damaged, but still usable.

                    ((Future Arcs))- Standard Nichirin Sword which is a greenish hue that corresponds to the Breath of Wind style that Fukurō uses. 

||PERSONAL/BASIC INFO||

Age:  ((Arc 1))— 14yrs || ((Future Arcs))— 15 yrs ((same as Tanjiro, Inosuke, etc))

Birthday: July 21st

MBTI: INFP-T

Height: 162cm 

Weight: 57kg

Appearance:  ((Arc 1/First Appearance, Age 14)) — 

Fukurō has dark, chestnut brown hair that falls below her shoulders. The front bangs are pushed away from her face, but would reach just above her eyes. Her eyes are a burgundy color, with a circular ring around her pupil in a sunset-like pattern, from crimson to white with a dark circular pupil.

Her skin is somewhat pale, and has slight eye bags. She has several cuts on her body from the fight with Tsutsuji.

((Later Appearances))— Fukurō has her hair in a small half-bun with botched bangs that reach past her eyebrows. Her hair is shortened. She has a long but healed scar from the left side of her neck to her nose bridge, and another scar on the other side of her face, on her jaw.

Demon Slayer Uniform: Fukurō wears a customized uniform with loose sleeves, and pants. ((Muichiro shirt, Shinobu pants))

Abilities:

-Total Concentration Breathing and Total Concentration Breathing: Constant

-Extreme Durability: Fukurō can withstand severe pain to a certain but high level, and is completely mobile while maintaining many injures. For example, she could still move and swing her sword while having deep cuts on her body. She can stay conscious for nearly twice as long as a standard demon slayer, even if they have the same level and intensity of injuries. This is because of the recklessness she would commit as a child, along with the constant and non-stop training she would put herself through in order to improve.

-Spectating memory: Fukurō can remember any memories in specific detail, even if it wasn't in her intentions to remember such things at the time. She can remember even the smallest of things, like the phase of the moon in the memory.

-Immense lower body strength: Fukurō's motor skills in her legs are at a higher and better degree strength-wise than her upper body ((arms/shoulders)), therefore accommodating with the speed and agility she is capable of while in battle.

((Breathing Forms 1-9 copied from the Wiki!))

References:

+ book cover

+ book cover