『22』

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃 🌺

"Hahahaha," the blonde girl laughs in hysterical as the other girl is standing with her head on the locker in ashamed. "Stop laughing...." the brunette girl begged burying herself deeper in the locker. "Ok ok, I'm sorry, it's just funny," the blonde girl wiped her tears and patted her bff shoulder. "It's ok, everyone tends to fart in silence in class," the blonde girl burst into laughter again.

The brunette girl feeling more embarrassed with a red cheek on her face went to the restroom to hide. "Wait, I'm sorry," the blonde girl apologized as her voice became more muffled. The brunette girl locked herself in the stall room and sat on the toilet case. Sighs after another sigh. The knock erupts in the restroom and the blonde girl says "I bought your favorite drink and snack, come out."

The brunette girl opened the stall room meeting the blonde girl waving the bought snack. "Here," the girls ate in silence together enjoying the food. The brunette girl could eat anything no matter what circumstances. No appetite doesn't exist in her life. "I know you're feeling embarrassed and all. It was wrong of me to laugh at you like that, my apologies. Funny or not, I'll kick on people's butt if they ever bring up that topic, because our life is too short to focus on the small thing."

The brunette nodded silently and looked down at her hand as they were sitting on the floor. "Why don't I tell you my story to lighten up your mood?" The blonde girl asks with a mischievous smile on her face. The brunette raised her eyebrows in interest.

The blonde cleared her throat and said "When I was on a date with some dude, he added something to my food without being aware of it, I felt weird and pain in my stomach. I had diarrhea on the place..and then the next day he told everyone in school about it. All laughed at me and felt the same as you. You're not alone."

The brunette laughed finally showing positive emotion and the blonde felt happy to see her BFF all better. Anything for her. Even if she has to bring up one of her embarrassing pasts. Both of them brushed the dust off their pant before going to attend classes.

I jolt up with sweats on my body over a small flashback and panting with a tight lung. "Those darn useless flashbacks.." I sighed looking at my alarm clock 06:02. I'm contemplating to go back to sleep or go on my day. Knowing I wouldn't fall asleep, I rose up walking like a zombie to the bathroom. I looked at myself through the mirror noticing a heavy dark eyesbag, skinnier but fit with muscles and abs, longer hair, and a shallower face.

I scoffed at myself in disbelief contemplating about everything since the start of my first wake-up from a coma. "What am I doing with my life?" I muttered shaking my head. I can feel my bit of piece mental get destroyed with each mission. The effort and work I put in to heal my mental and soul vanishes in the hole. Why can't people live in peace without striking hatred for each other?

I brushed my teeth with my eyes closed and washed my face. I hear the knock on the door as I swiftly turn my head to a closed door. "Nova, are you ok?" Asks Tae Jin and I approach the door and open door. Eye to eye, I noticed his face was shallow too, he must be struggling a lot too, like me. "Yeah, I'm ok, why?"

"I heard noises from your room and I thought should I come in your room or not?" Tae Jin scratched his head in nervous. Cute. I smiled nodding my head "Nah I was just having trouble falling asleep and kept turning my side to side," I lied because I'm not the type of person to open up easily and I don't want to share my dream or flashback. It's not like it's necessary to share everything that happens in your life.

"Ah, I see, I'm sorry, do you want to join breakfast with me?" He raised his eyebrows waiting for answers from me. Finally. It's been a long time since he has asked. "Of course!" I said ready to go downstairs and he chuckled. As I approached the kitchen, I smelled the delicious food and cocoa with milk. Yes! It must be yummy!