..Awaken, Y/N. (Prologue Pt.2)

You have been executed, and the world believes it can sleep peacefully, them being none the wiser to your innocence... a sad but true testament to our world and its legal system. 

But while your life on earth has ended, your TRUE life has as all but begun. 

As you slowly stifle yourself awake, you look around and see an entirely different city. Better yet... an entirely different WORLD.

As you walk along the road, some of the denizens start shooting you weird glares

As you walk along the road, some of the denizens start shooting you weird glares. Some sexual, some normal-weird, some murderous, others try to avoid eye contact. Why though?

You decided to stop and look into a glass or a mirror and you're shocked to see what they were ogling so much. You looked like a completely different sonuva bitch!

You grabbed at your tail, it was shaped like a lightning bolt and was sharp like a blade

Y/N: Ow! Damn...!

You also decided to look at your "other" features by sneaking a peek down there.

Y/N: Jesus..! How do these threads even fit me?! 

(First Person: P.O.V)

Okay, what the actual fuck is happening anymore?! First, I get sent to the goddamn chair for LOOKING like a killer, then I wake up in a completely different city where drugs are bein' given out like candy, then I find myself lookin' like Vergil's cousin with a giant dick and a half shaved moustache! WHAT EVEN IS MY LIFE ANYMORE?! 

Don't freak out L/N... Don't freak out... you've got this... all you've gotta do is find your way through this and ask for directions around the city. No need to be all antsy, no need to feel alien, no need to be worried about the fact you're probably gonna get killed by somebody in the street if you aren't careful.. oh who am I kidding, this place LOOKS dangerous! Anyone could try to kill me, at ANY TIME! Now that I say it... it doesn't sound too different from the old world. Hm. Anyways... oh yeah, directions!

(P.O.V: Third Person)

You walk down the street for a little while, asking some people around the city for directions. The answer was always a variation of these three statements: "FUCK OFF", "GET BENT" and your personal favorite "PLEASE HAVE MY BABIES!" Don't ask why the last was your favorite, but it was, and it ain't changin'. 

After a while, you decide it'd be better to try and gather a few context clues, and after a close inspection of the citizens of this city, you reach your conclusion... my boy, you're in hell, and you're a demon now. By the looks of things, you look like a pretty damn powerful one too. Now a question arises... why are you down here with fools like Gary Glitter and Adolf instead of partying with people like Bernie Mac and Robin Williams?

Before you could actually put your finger on why, you find yourself getting held up like this

 why are you down here with fools like Gary Glitter and Adolf instead of partying with people like Bernie Mac and Robin Williams?Before you could actually put your finger on why, you find yourself getting held up like this

???: Listen here fuckhead, I want you to empty your pockets, then put your hands behind your back, and I ain't gonna ask you twice.

Since you basically didn't have a lick of a cent in your pockets, you thought to yourself "...Yeah I'm royally fucked." You stayed as still as a stone, unmoving, silent, and damn near drenched in your own sweat. After a few seconds of silence, your captor was getting pretty pissed off and he started to press his knife further to your neck.

???: I ain't got time for your shit. EMPTY. YOUR DAMN. POCKETS. (He nearly started to strangle you.)

You start to sweat harder, breath catching in your throat, and your hands starting to tremble. You didn't know the first lick of self-defense, but.. y'gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive...

Out of nowhere, you elbowed the guy in the gut, causing him to yell out in pain. Then grabbed his arm and started twisting it until you heard a snap, but if that wasn't enough, almost INSTINCTIVELY, your body makes you judo throw him into the street. When you look at the street, the guy tries to get up but something makes you move again, but you feel something building up in you...

Crackle...

Crackle... 

CRACKLE...

Before you knew it, your body threw the ball at him, and it hit him straight in the stomach

(WARNING: THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION IS VERY BRUTAL AND DARK, I'M SORRY IF YOUR EATING WHILE READING.)

If you don't know why this is a big deal, basically, the lightning ball was sent at a ridiculously fast speed, and his body couldn't even attempt to deal with the force it was sent with, thus making it feel like a brick was sent his way. But if that weren't enough, he was hit DIRECTLY in a vital organ, causing a rupture in his stomach, and most of the acid to start flowing from the hole formed in it, slowly making certain organs unusable, and if tat wasn't enough, the ball exploded and caused the stomach to react by exploding in turn, this also lead to him barfing out blood and falling to his knees, basically living and dead. Since most of the acid has flooded his insides, he can't use his vocal chords and can barely even breathe, making him half-alive, half-dead, all-suffering. All of this happened in a near instant manner too.

(This has been an overly dark and gruesome BeatleFreak09 description, I thank you for you time.)

(P.O.V: Y/N)

Y/N: ..What the fuck did I just do... HOW the fuck did I even do it...? (You stare at your still crackling hands.)

You look back down at the man who tried to rob you, then pull up his hood to reveal that this man wasn't even human... he was a damn demon.

Then, like lightning speed, it all clicks in your head. You've died... and now you're in hell, with the scum of the earth, and those who weren't favorable in the eyes of god...

But you don't think about it too long, besides, what's done is done anyways. Not like there's some kinda way to help other people get outta here, not like there's some form of rehabilitation for the damned...

Right?

(HOLY FUCKIN' ALIEN TITS IN YOUR MOUTH THAT TOOK A LONG GODDAMN TIME!)

(We're gettin' through this bois, give me some criticism, guidance, and support, and also tell me what should happen next.)