🇨 🇭 🇦 🇷 🇦 🇨 🇹 🇪 🇷 🇮 🇳 🇹 🇷 🇴 {🇵 🇦 🇷 🇹 1 }

PARK HA-RIN { 박하린 }

At just 22 years old, Park Ha-Rin is a rare blend of boldness, beauty, and fierceness. She's mature beyond her age, confidently navigating the line between right and wrong with a clear mind. Her captivating eyes hold secrets, reflecting the complexity within her soul.

Known affectionately as Kiana, Baby Bub, or Iceyy by her beloved twin, Ha-Rin's heart beats fiercely for those she cares about. Her father's untimely departure deeply impacted her, strengthening her bond with her twin and driving her to pursue success.

Ha-Rin's empire spans various domains, including big brands, universities, shopping complexes, clubs, resorts, and restaurants. With an IQ of 150, she's the undisputed Queen of Business, ruling the corporate world with a sharp mind.

Originally from Seoul, South Korea, Ha-Rin's journey took her to Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo and to Australia after completing higher studies at 20. Her global experiences add sophistication to her character.

Despite her glamorous image, Ha-Rin's past lacked companionship. Trust is a precious commodity in her world, earned by a select few who prove their loyalty.

Her love for her twin and late father is unwavering, providing warmth in the cold world she navigates. However, her relationship with her sister and mother is strained, revealing a fractured family dynamic that she fiercely guards.

Behind the glamorous facade, Ha-Rin has a shadowy side. As Elaila, the Night, she co-leads the notorious 'Soul Stealers,' the most formidable global mafia clan. Her disdain for betrayers and those she deems "sluts" mirrors the ruthless command she holds in the criminal underworld.

In the duality of her existence-business during the day and mafia queen by night-Park Ha-Rin stands as an enigmatic force, her name resonating in powerful corridors and whispers within the criminal underworld.

Her aesthetics

PARK HA-NEUL { 박하늘 }

In the realm of power and duty, Park Ha-Neul stands as the King of Visuals, a symbol of intelligence, and a model of unwavering responsibility. Calmer than his sister and more mature, his captivating eyes, reminiscent of the ocean, inspire admiration and love. At 22,

Originally from Seoul, South Korea, Ha-Neul's journey took him to Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo and to Australia after completing their studies in Tokyo

Affectionately known as Kian, Brother, or Fratello by his twin, Ha-Neul is the perfect guardian. As the CEO of Park Enterprises, he oversees colossal brands and rules the business world with the grace and precision of an unfaltering king. His empire spans universities, malls, clothing brands, and clubs, reflecting his genius with an impressive IQ of 200.

Ha-Neul's love for his twin goes beyond ordinary siblinghood. Despite having few friends in the past, such as Cha Eun-woo, who was separated when he moved to Paris, he now counts many friends like SVT, STRAY KIDS, ITZY, and more. However, a deep dislike for their other sister and mother is rooted in a history of estrangement marked by secrets and shadows.

His aversion extends to betrayers and liars, especially those who threaten his beloved twin. Beneath his composed exterior, Ha-Neul is a fierce protector, ready to confront anyone daring to harm his Baby Bub. Beyond the business world, he transforms into Eiran, the Mafia King of the 'Soul Stealers,' co-leading with his twin. Eiran's presence instils fear, capturing the vigilance and calculated coldness defining Ha-Neul in the criminal realm.

Seamlessly blending the responsibilities of business and the ruthlessness of organized crime, Ha-Neul is a monarch of both worlds. His ice-cold demeanour and reputation make him a figure both respected and feared, showcasing the duality that defines Park Ha-Neul's enigmatic life.

His aesthetics

●○●○●○●

Here is the introduction of two of our main characters. The rest of the introduction and characters will be revealed in the next update❤️
Till then take care and keep reading! and yaa make sure to vote at the end of every chapter by clicking the star button!!