CHAPTER 3

JK POV:
I came to my office just now and was resting in peace. Then I heard a knock on the door. I instantly understood who was that.

"Good morning!!"

Said a guy  who was very tall and had eyes deeper than the ocean

Good morning Taehyung. I replied to him

"How's your married life huh!? "
He said giving me a smirk.

"Don't remind me of it. Ohh god I hate that girl"I replied leaving Taehyung in confusion. "Why? What happened? "

"Yn is soo clingy. She don't have any work except sticking to me  all day. And she keeps calling me kookie or kook. Oh god I- I just HATE HER!"

I can't wait to end this contact. If it wasn't for my dad and our business I would not even see her face! I said in anger as Taehyung  told me to cool down. 

My secretary came in and gave me And Taehyung got involved in it.

YN POV:

"Just tell me who the fuck you are!!?" I shouted making all the guards flinch.

I punched that guy over and over still he haven't removed his smirk from his bloody damn face.
"I am not gonna tell you" said the man raising my anger levels.

*gun-shot*

I shot the guy without any mercy resulting him to die. I was full of anger.

AUTHOR POV:

YN was full of anger. Her eyes were completely red. All the guards who are big muscular mans were so afraid of her. Her cold and angry stare sent chills on their spines.She looked like she will kill anyone who comes in her way.

TIME SKIP

It was late at night. Almost 2:00am. Yn was waiting for jungkook to come home. She made food and wanted to have it with him.

KNOCK....KNOCK......

Hearing the knock on the door yn excitedly went to open the door.It was non other than jungkook. She welcomed him with a smile while he had the same cold expression on his face.

Yn: kook let's eat!
Jk:I already had mu dinner
Yn:(disappointed) oh. You should have told me kookie.
Jk: I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING. AND STOP FUCKING CALLING ME KOOKIE OR KOOK!
GOD I HATE YOU!

Saying this he went upstairs.

Yn was left there alone crying. And remembering all the old times when he used to love to eat your food.

I miss you kook..........

Who is yn missing? Who is that guy yn killed?
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading!