Royal visit

This chapter replaces "Swarm of the century" and "Winter wrap up"

Authors note: Also I found a solution to my lemon problem. In my search for MLP fanfics and Naruto fanfics, I came upon a book in Fanfiction.net written by Sweetmiss2121. 

It's called "The Prince of Storms" and it's a really good book. Not the best vocabulary skills but it's still good. Highly recommend reading it.

Anyway, it turns out that Naruto Uzumaki is a native to Equestria and is a pony in human form. To avoid spoilers, Naruto stays a pony and has "intimete scenes" with Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

This isn't the only fanfic I've come across like that there's a fanfic called Equestrian desires.

My questionable taste in fanfics aside, my solution to the lemon is to simply go with the flow. If people are already writing fics like these then I won't stand out. This logic will only be used for the lemons in MLP.

It's been a few days since the Zecora incident as Y/n and the mares were finally having a break.

Y/n especially since he's been taking fights from dragons and has been turned into a mare that was so beautiful, the others started questoning their sexuality 

We open on Twilight and Spike tidying the tree house for the gazillionth time due to Twilight's OCD disorder that made her want every little thing perfect. EVERY. LITTLE. THING. PERFECT!!!!

As they were about ready to finish up, Spike suddenly let out a loud burp as it made the room shake and cause the books to start falling over.

This of course made Twilight incredibly mad.

Twilight: Spike.....

Spike: Please don't kill me. Look I got another letter from Celestia.

The unicorn sighs in annoyance and removed some of the books that were on her head.

Twilight: A letter from Celestia ? She probably wants something to do with me again....

The baby dragon opened the scroll to see what was inside. He read a few lines only to look on in confusion.

Spike: No actually, this isn't for you.

That was enough to make Twilight focus. She jolted to Spike with a bit of panic and curiosity

Twilight: Wait really ? If it's not for you then who ?

Spike: It's addressed for-

(Later)

Y/n: For me ?!?!

Spike: Yup, Princess Celestia wants to see you in her very own castle.

The Alicorn was too stunned to speak. He has spoken to Celstia in their castle before when talking about the possibility of Nightmare Moon coming after him.