Attention {Sunki}(✨)

Sunoo's POV
We just got back from practicing Sweet Venom I sat down, and sighed Niki was sitting next to me on his phone so I pout i craved his attention after all, he was my crush and i knew just how to make him jealous, i looked at Sunghoon on his phone, he was playing a game on his so i watched as he played getting a bit to close, i can tell he was playing with Niki i peeked over at Niki, and could tell he was a bit frustrated, was it because how close to Sunghoon i was or because of the game non the least i got closer to to Sunghoon, soon the game ended and they lose, i went back to my seat and pouted as i seen Niki put his phone down "i'm done playing games for now" Niki said as he gave me the most disrespectful side eye full of jealousy, i smile innocently but i was a bit happy i got hit attention now he put my favortie movie on and i scooted closer to him happily "You're cheeky Sunoo hyung" Niki said i just cover my face as i laugh "i know" i replied through my laughing "next time you want my Attention just say so" Niki replied and Sunghoon got up and left saying "i'm not going to third-wheel" he walked out of the room Niki and i ended up watching the movie, i was happy because i was with Niki i could'nt stop sneaking glances at him he definitely has more mature facial features.