THE ARISE OF THE BERMUDA TRIANGE

This, all started with a spark when the demonic powers from the bermuda triangle demonstrating its existence in the earth. Everyone believe that it was just a story but they didn't understand the terror found in it.
In the days of the old, then the earth was occupied with kingdoms, there was a young king called king SATUKA with a great army together with 4 generals called his brothers move with an objective, to conquer all kingdoms in the world. After 3000 years during this bloody fight, the bermuda triangle realise a beam with unknown powers which fall near king SATUKA and when he cut through, he became immortal but there was a prize to pay: turning all this brothers to pillar of salt and when the portal open, 5000 monsters were realise to our world. The monsters killed all the armies on the battle field in less than 3 minutes and moves to the sides of the earth for they brought out the flames of hell with them.
The young king was etenally work the earth unable to die or to forget about his horrible mistake. The monsters that where unleashed will continue to desroy mankind to this very day. Without him knowing his not the only one cursed but some members of this generation are also cursed.