Wellcome Home Billy

Today is like any other day in the house. Me and freddy had just gotten hom efrom school and Victor nd Rosa were gon and i saw darla in the kitchen cooking super for tonogh to try and help out, i came up behind he and huged her, Darla has always been a huggy type person.
"weres mom and dad," i asked my little sister.
"they went to go get th new boy Billy," she said, smiling up at me.
"Oh I forgot that he was comming today, I'll be in my room ok" I said kissing Darlas head and walking up the stairs I knocked on Freddy's door just to make sure I don't Walk in on somthing I don't want to see.
"Come in," I hear from the other side of the door.
" sup, come on man this place is a mess your not making billy sleep in a pig sty I mean come on your just asking him to run away" I say to freddy as I started to clean up his room of all of the dirty clothing all over the floor.
"Ok ok clean freak. I'm sure he won't mind," freddy said, rolling his eyes at me.
"Well I mind and as your older sister you have to respect me" I gloated my 3 minutes age gap.
"We need to make him feel at home he's been through a lot," I said, continuing to clean the room. Once I finished cleaning Freddie's room. I heard Rosa and Victor come home, and I rushed down the stairs. I see Rosa and Victor with a boy in a red jacket.
"Kori honey, how was your day, sweetie?" Rosa asked me, kissing my forhead.
"It was ok better than yesterday," I said.
" Well, that's good," Victor said, rubbing my back.
"Oh Kori, this is Billy,"  Rosa said, introducing me and Billy
"Hi I'm Kori, if you ever need anything or anyone to talk to or any at all really I'm your girl, or especially if you need to rant about freddy I'm all ears" I said giving him a smile.
"Thanks," he said
" Oh my gosh, is this him?" Darla said, going in for a hug on Billy
"I'm Darla," she said, continuing to hug him.
"She's a hugger." I winked at Billy
"Die die die," we all hear Eugene yell from the living room.
" That thing growing out of the couch is Eugene," Rosa said, and I laughed. Mary came in on the phone with a collage she applied to "That's why your math department is a great fit for me, so sorry I'm Mary, collage interview" Mary said pointing at her phone.
"What am I most interested in?" Mary said in her interview voice .
"What am I most excited for?" Mary whispered so the rep wouldn't hear her.
"Say you're a  foster kid, choleges eat that up," Victor says to Mary, trying to help with her interview.
"Well, I'm most excited about the campus experience. As  foster child, I'm always looking for new friends in the most uncommon places," Marry said while waiting for a response and then highfiving Victor.
"Oh no, the tofuturkey,"Darla said, running into the smoking kitchen.
"Oh no, we might have to eat a real turkey," Victor said, making my Rosa laugh.
"Kori, can you introduce Billy to the rest of the family and show him his room?" Rosa asked.
" yea of course... follow me, "  I said to Billy
"So your room is next to mine, your rooming with my twin brother freddy." I sad as we walked past Pedro with headphones in his ears.
"The is Pedro, Pedro say hi to Billy," I said, getting Pedro's attention... Pedro nods at Billy.
"Don't take that personally he's like that with everyone at first. it just takes a couple of days to warm up," I said, smiling at Billy.
"And this is your room,and my brother Freddy. Like I said my room is right next door if you need anything I'd be glad to help, freddy try not to scare him away while I go help Darla with super, oh and Billy if he says anything weird just ignore him. I'll see you guys in a bit, " I said, smiling at them.

BILLYS POV:
Once I got picked up by the cops I was taken to my cps worker's office.
"Billy, you have run away from 11 foster homes, good people that want you. The home in Pittsburgh called." She said to me.
"You're sending my back," I asked
"No, they don't want you," she said sadly
"Harsh," I chuckle
"But you are going to a group home here, thier right out side and I think that it will be a good fit for you" as she was talking I looked out the windows of the door to see a cupple.
Once she was done talking and introduced me to Victor and Rosa, I got my bag and got in their van.
"Look, we're not going to give you the whole shpeal we were foster kids back in the day," Victor said
"Yea back in the dark ages," Rosa laughed
"Girl, speak for yourself, I'm young at heart. I got my finger on the pulse," Victor said
"Yea, the pulse is his high blood pressure because he's old," Rosa said, laughing.
"Billy, do you have any food allergies?" Rosa asked. I shook my no.
"You're going to wish you did have, Darlas cooking?" Victor said, looking at me from the front seat. Rosa yelled, "Something in spanish a Victor." The rest of the brive was quiet. Once we got there and went inside, Rosa shouted to the rest of the house.
A girl in a grey tank top and black leggings came down the stairs.
"Kori honey, how was your day, sweetie?" Rosa asked the girl, giving her a hug and a kiss on the forhead
"Better than yesterday," she said, smiling and pulling away from the hug.
"Well, that's good," Victor said, rubbing her back.
"Oh, Kori, this is Billy," Rosa said, introducing us.
"Hi I'm Kori if you ever need anything or anyone to talk to or anything at all really I'm your girl or if you ever need to rant about freddy I'm all ears" Kori said smiling at me.
"Thanks," I said, smiling back. 'She's kinda cute,'  I thought.
"Oh my gosh, is this him?" a little girl said, coming up and hugging me.
"I'm Darla," the little girl said, looking up at me through the hug.
"She's a hugger," Kori winked at me.
"Die die die," a kid sitting on the couch shouted
"That thing growing out of the couch would be Eugene" Rosa said making kori laugh.Mary came in on the phone with a collage she applied to "That's why your math department is a great fit for me, so sorry I'm Mary, collage interview" Mary said pointing at her phone.
"What am I most interested in?" Mary said in her interview voice .
"What am I most excited for?" Mary whispered so the rep wouldn't hear her.
"Say you're a  foster kid, choleges eat that up," Victor says to Mary, trying to help with her interview.
"Well, I'm most excited about the campus experience. As  foster child, I'm always looking for new friends in the most uncommon places," Marry said while waiting for a response and then highfiving Victor.
"Oh no, the tofuturkey,"Darla said, running into the smoking kitchen.
"Oh no, we might have to eat a real turkey," Victor said, making my Rosa laugh.
"Kori, will you show Billy to his room?" Rosa asked Kori.
"Yea, of course... Follow me, "Kori said, gesturing to follow her.
"So your room is next to mine, your rooming with my twin brother Freddy," Kori said as we passed a boy on the stairs case.
"This is Pedro, Pedro says hi to Billy," Kori said to Pedro as Pedro just nodded at me.
"Dot that personally, he's like that with everyone at first it just takes a couple of days to warm up," kori said.
"And this is my twin brother Freddy, Freddy try to make him feel at home please,like I said my room is right next door, if you need anything I'd be glad to help, Freddy try not to scare him away while I'm helping Darla with supper. Oh, and Billy, if he says anything  weird, just ignore him, I'll see you guys in a bit, " Kori said as she walked out of the room. I walk over to the window and look at our planing my escape route.
"It's a long way down. I speak from experience," Freddy said, grabbing a cruch that was next to him.
"Victor pushed me. They seem nice, but don't by, it gets real game of thrones around here," Freddy said in a quiet voice. I just look at him with a blank face as Freddy laughs.
"I'm just messing around... it's terminal cancer. I only have 3 months, " Freddy says, looking down.
"Kidding again, you look at me, and you're like you're a disabled forster kid. You've got it all, " freddy said, laughing.
"Right," I said, walking over to his dresser.
"Oh that's the old batarang, feel how sharp this thing is, I could kill you in your sleep with that thing, or are you more of a supes guy  yea me too behold the holy grail. One nine millimeter round shot at Superman himself. It's legit probably worth 5, maybe 600, maybe even more. " Freddy went on ranting
"What's in the bag?"Freddy said, reaching for my bag.
"Hey," I said, hitting his hand off my bag.
"Hey, all good, it's good to mantian boundaries. Anyway, this place is great. you're going to love it," Freddy tells me.
I excuse myself and go to the bathroom and sit on the edge of the tub looking in my notebook at all of the crossed out names when I hear Victor call for dinner. I head downstairs to see everyone sitting and an open chair next to Kori. Kori sees me and pants the chair next to hers.
"All hands on deck," Victor said, putting his hand in the middle as everyone else follows
"Thank you for this family thank you for this day and that you for this food even if it's not stake filet" Victor said as we ate and then we all went upstairs and went to bed and I don't know ow why but I couldn’t sleep. I just kept thinking about things.

1760 hope yall enjoy