"My Rose.."

Trigger warning : this chapter includes suicide, if this a sensitive topic please tread lightly. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and if you missed anything, read "What you should know"
———————
pov: "Rose Evergreen's Mother
———————
As I saw my baby girl in the tub, I've instantly dropped to my knees and cried.

I couldn't believe the horror, my baby is lifeless body in an overflowing bathtub. As i held her hand , I saw cuts deep as cat scratches on her wrist.

I reached to my phone trembling and called 911, "My baby.. my Rose, she had hurt herself..SAVE HER.

GET SOMEONE TO SAVE HER FOR FUCKS SAKE, SHE IS COLD".

Mama calm down for me , the medics is on their way in 10-15 minutes away just please stay with her.

I stayed silent on the phone just praying for my Rose to be okay and I can just talk to her again but, her eyes were so empty, It was haunting.

The medics came and took my baby out the bath but it was so painful to see her like this.. I knew there's no way she's coming back from this.

I've shedded so many tears that it could fill a stream, I wanted my baby back.. my baby Rose.

I had to follow them to the hospital and waited hours on end to see any results of life from my daughter in the emergency room I was praying endlessly. As the doctor walked within my space with sadden and tired eyes that met mines. With a slight head shake that signaled "no"..I knew she was gone

I couldn't cry anymore.. I couldn't feel anything
anymore.

A year later..

it's now May 8th, 2016.. a year without you but a year that you were bought into my world with your
kind eyes, I've began to stare at a photo, she looked so pretty.

As I was tearing up, I've heard a notification on my ring bell,. It was y/n.