Rescued

WARNING THIS WILL BE LONG AS SHIT AND DABI IS 17 YOU'RE 15 SO DON'T COME FOR ME

Enjoy

It was summer break and all of 1A and 1B were currently at a training camp in the middle of nowhere due to the previous villain attacks upon the students, everyone was doing a 'test of courage' as the PussyCats and Aizawa had called it.

Some students were forced to do school work in the building instead of having fun with the other students, you were about halfway through when a pink smoke started drifting slowly through the air.

You reached out to touch it until you heard someone yelling to not breathe it in. You grabbed Sero who was your partner and pulled him away from the smoke, Momo who was nearby began producing gas masks for everyone.

You started making your way through the thick forest that you were now lost in due to the smoke, after a while of pushing your way through bushes and low tree limbs Shino Sosaki used her quirk to announce that you and Katsuki were the targets, at this you were more on guard than before.

"Looks like they got one of them." A husky voice muttered causing you to drop and hide behind a bush, "why the hell is it taking so damn long to get that other brat?" The man sounded irritated, "why are you so impatient Dabi?" "I don't know maybe they have but just haven't said it over com yet!" You were confused as you heard the same voice twice.

Suddenly the glass screen on the gas mask started cracking, you were still in a thick part of it so in a poor attempt you ran towards the voices knowing they might be in a safe area, within seconds the mask shattered and fell off your face as you inhaled some smoke.

Through teary eyes and a sluggish body you stumbled onto a clear path, you were able to breathe but the smoke had already taken effect, you laid on your stomach as your vision slowly went out and your breathing became shallow.

"Would you look at that, speak of the damn devil." You heard the husky voice which you presumed was Dabi slowly moving closer as you felt a foot on your lower back, a man with a full face mask knelt down and examined your face.

"The gas has her out cold." You gave in to the feeling of rest as you heard their voices become a blur and a foot kick you onto your back before two strong arms snaked under your knees and under your shoulders to hold you bridal style.

When you woke up you were tied to a chair, your hands bound in front of you and a muzzle type device covering your mouth, next to you was a calm Katsuki, the voices and words were all slurred together when you first woke up but now they were clear. 

Were they trying to convince him to join them? Before you could process everything a rough hand cupped your chin and forced you to look up, the man had black hair similar to Katsuki's, he had purple scars under his eyes and on his chin down to his neck, he was looking at you with cold crystal blue eyes and a devilish smirk plastered on his face.

"She's a pretty one, didn't look too close when I first got her.." The man seemed to take a liking to your features, he let go and turned to a man with blue shaggy hair and hands all over him, he was scratching his neck, "think I could take the girl for myself?" Even with his back facing you his smirk was very easily heard.

"Touch her one more time and i'll blow your fucking brains out!!" You turned to your boyfriend who was tied down next to you without his muzzle, the blue haired man had a creepy grin tugging at his lips, "make sure to break her good."

The black haired man turned back to you, untying your bindings and throwing you over his shoulder, you pounded against his back and screamed for him to let go but he was much taller and much stronger than you.