#1: REQUEST BY BUBBLEBERRY162

Requested by: Bubbleberry162
I kinda changed it but thanks for the idea

With Quirks, Izunette siblings, Bakutoga siblings, Softie Bakugo

After the fall of Shadowmoth, Ladybug and Chatnoir once again saved the Paris. Ladybug finally let Chatnoir know her identity because the Peacock and the butterfly miraculous was in her hands. Of course Chatnoir finally has been waiting for this moment to know who was the person behind ladybug or his lovely m'lady.

Ladybug and Chatnoir decided to detransform in the exact time and when Chatnoir (aka blind man Adrian Agreste jk) saw who was behind the mask of his m'lady he was disappointed who was behind it. He took off his miraculous and said. "I'm sorry Marinette but i only see you as a friend, goodbye" Marinette was heartbroken because she didn't only lost the person she liked but also her teammate. Because of the heartbreak she decided to leave Paris to go back to Japan to run her company and be with her Auntie and she had to go to the Ishigaki Paradise Island that her Uncle owned.

Marinette's Pov :

"Mom, I'm leaving Paris" i said to my mom.
"Sweetie, Why are you leaving? I thought you like it here? Why are you suddenly leaving? My mom worriedly asked her.
"sigh" "Mom, remember when sometimes or should i say i always get tired whenever I'm on my way to school?"
"Yeah? What about it?"
"Mom, I'm Ladybug." A silence filled the room.
"You're.... Ladybug? Our daughter is the superhero of the Paris? But why do you wanna leave though? You can save more people here in paris." my father said.

"How am i gonna explain this?.... After i revealed my identity to my partner or you may know him as Chatnoir, I liked the person who was behind him but i was catching feelings to Chatnoir, He rejected me, i didn't only lose my partner but the person i liked behind the mask, That's the reason i want to leave Paris" i explained.
" Don't worry about me being ladybug, I'll make a sentence at the tv of me leaving."
"Where are you going though? You're leaving out of Paris to where?" my Father asked.
"Japan, To go visit Uncle and izu, Cause IZU FREAKING HAD GHOSTED ME FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS! EVER SINCE I WAS IN PARIS!" i angrily said.

~The Day Marinette Leaves~
"Gurl, Are you sure you aren't coming back?" Alya asked.
"Sorry Alya, But I'm not. It's best for you to have a best friend that resembles me but please not Lila I'm begging you." i said in a dramatic tone.
"Obviously not, cause if i was ever force to be her bestfriend i would kill myself immediately" Alya tease.
"Don't ever please, Just spend your time with your family, Niño and the girls."
"Gurl, I'm gonna miss you so bad"
"Me too, i gotta go the train might leave before i could even get to it. See you some time?" i hugged her.
"See you soon Marinette," my bestie hugged Me.

*At Japan*

"Hello, You're calling from the Company of Lilac full of amazing designer bags, dresses and many more, what can i do for you?" The caller asked. Is she serious? Wow she became a professional with the caller ever since i left. Last time she was very shy now it's a huge change.
"Camille, It's me Marinette." i giggled.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Hey boss what's up? Why'd you call?" My Assistant Camille asked.
"Can you call the bodyguards and help me get my luggage I'm in the ***** please, I really need to see what you guys have done to the company."
"Yeah sure, um Let me call the boys. Leo, Cleo, Joel, Jim boss is back! She's at ***** now go!" My assistant Camille shouted to the other guards.

Few minutes later the guards were there, So i told them put the luggage at the back and bring me to the company and deliver my luggage to my house.