Son

(Spalko slashed him with her sword as Mola Ram reached for his heart)

(Indy barely held them back before the others tackled him and started beating him down)

(Indy could feel himself fading away with every hit until someone appeared to him, the villains faded away into the background as Mutt revealed himself)

Mutt: "Get up, gramps."

Indy: "...son..?"

Mutt: "Yeah. You really are like 80 now huh?"

(He gave him a hand and helped him to his feet)

Indy: "I'm..I'm so sorry, son. I..I should've saved you.."

Mutt: "It wasn't your fault. It was mine. Really wishing I had gone back to college right about now."

Indy: "Or..or just kept on fixing motorcycles."

Mutt: "Since that's what I loved doing."

Indy: "And don't let..anyone tell you different."

Mutt: "Alright well..you got stuff to do, gramps."

Indy: "I can't..I can't beat them all I...I can't do this."

Mutt: "Just. Do It! Make your dreams come true!!"

(He vanished as Indy was inspired but still wasn't quite ready to fight back)

Marcus: "Indy! The pen is mightier than the sword!"

(Indy grinned at Marcus before he finally came back to himself)

(He grabbed a pen and stabbed Spalko's hand with it, disarming her, before kicking her through a wall)

(He slashed through the others and stabbed Mola Ram through the heart)

Indy: "Say hi to Kali for me."

(He got out his whip and tripped Donavan into Voller, leaving only Belloq remaining)

Belloq: "I have done it, Indiana! I have spoken to God! Now it is your turn."

Indy: "Again we see there's nothing you possess..that I can't take away!"

(He swiped him with the sword as all the villains disappeared, leaving Indy alone in an empty cavern)