2

Not My SpecialtyChapter 2

Not My Specialty
Chapter 2

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞
FIFTY FIFTY
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Surprisingly I had Takemichi in my first class, I never noticed him or even cared but those bandages and his beaten up face makes it easy.

I noticed him looking stressed, and possibly deep into thoughts.

Then I'm hoping everyone in the class heard but, it sounded like people were getting beaten up in the hallway.

 So it totally drew my attention and made my head turn.

The sliding doors to the class opened, revealing Mikey...

"Hey there you two! Come play with us." He cooed and walked into the classroom.

"I'm teaching the class right now.." The teacher muttered as Mikey seemed to ignore his words.

Me and Takemitchy traded the most confused looks in history. Takemitchy didn't hesitate on standing up. Although I did and grabbed my stuff.

But still followed after him like a puppy. As we got out the door, we discovered the beaten up corpse of our third years.

I completely stared at them, just stunned. "Wh-What exactly am I looking at here..?" Takemitchy asked innocently as he looked up at Draken.

"Huh? This?" Draken slightly tilted his head down at Takemitchy.

"They pissed me off, so I hosed them." Draken declared as I looked up at him with a cold sweat.

"All of you wimps, line up." Draken commanded the third years, which they all helplessly obliged to his request.

"Lay down on your stomachs.." Draken instructed. "This is gonna hurt you more than it hurts me." He scoffed.

"What are you guys gonna do with them like that..?" I asked innocently as Mikey walked out the classroom.

I closed the classroom door after Mikey, while muttering sorry to the teacher. Mikey just gave me a cheeky smile and he lent me his hand.

Hesitantly I took his hand. As he was stepping onto the third year's back, I was staring at the floor and went in the same pace as him, nervous if I'd step on their heads.

Draken and Takemitchy followed along. "Apparently Udagawa's crew is trying to gain control of Shinsen." Draken spoke by the steps.

"Cool, Let's kick their asses." Mikey replied as he slightly looked back at Draken. The sounds of grunts from the third years kept coming.