𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

An: idk what i've made
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Brady's Pov:

I'm at the premiere for my new movie family switch in about to go on the carpet. I prepare a bit for the for the flashes of cameras, fans and interviewers that sometimes are overwhelming. As i step on the carpet I hear cheers from fans, flashing and clicking from cameras.

(timeskip) As I'm almost done and the movie is going to start soon start to head there, until someone got my attention and wanted to interview me.
"Hi Brady we wanted to ask you a question about you and your new movie before we go watch it",the interviewer asks. "Yea of course", I respond as she gives me a mic after. "Was playing Wyatt a challenge for you" she asks.

"That's a good question cause many say playing a parent is much harder since I'm not a parent just kinda an adult," "but Bill was easier to play because of his openness and free self awareness and Wyatt I had to be more reserved and self conscious"

"And I'm more of an outgoing person I like to talk to everyone " "so im more like Bill" I say.

"That's great thank you Brady" she replied "your welcome" "We have one more question for you" I nod my head complying with her as Emma Myers my cast partner comes besides me to listen.

"Hi Emma" the interviewer says "Hello, you can continue don't mind me" Emma replies and the interviewer then faces me.

"So Brady the fans asked if you had anyone like a celebrity or fictional person you might have a crush on"

Emma laughs cause she knows there is that one girl I've liked for a bit of time. "I mean..." I shrug my shoulders.

"That is a lie" Emma added which made the interviewer intrigued "What about that pretty girl you talked to me about the one you have all over your TikTok"

I turn a bit red, slightly embarrassed from Emma's comment "oh ya..." I say as they both laugh playfully "Tell us your secrets safe with us" the interviewer jokes.

"I mean she's been in a lot of movies" "but she's apart of Marvel" I say not trying to say her name to them, knowingly stalling.

Emma giggled, "Brady there's tons of people apart of Marvel just tell us" "You've already told everyone about her" Emma laughed out i look at her in a dramatic hurt way.

"Fine" I said sarcastically "Its Jacklyn Alaine" I revealed in a low but hearable voice.

"Really Jacklyn from the Black Widow movie?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes, Jacklyn's an extraordinary actress her work is remarkable" I exclaimed. "Yes I've talked to her before and her the roles she plays are executed perfectly" the interviewer praised her as a smiled and continued

"Yeah i saw her at an event once, she was.. was just breath taking when i say her" i said smiling, "do you think you'll have a chance?" The interviewer asks as I then laugh "Hopefully I can get one" I say jokingly.

"I hope you do" the interviewer says " I mean I probably won't I mean it's probably going to always be a celebrity crush" I explain. "Yea but you never know" I looked at the people that looked like they were getting ready to head to the premiere of the movie

"It looks like it's time to go thank you Brady and Emma" the interviewer said starting to head to the movie.

••••••••••••••