Chapter 8

(Explicit sussy stuff (and more mentions of rape.)?? 😳 Also, I've come out as trans on my other socials, so yeah, there. I'm a demiboy, my pronouns are he/her.)

POV: Rody

"Huh-?" I felt frozen to the ground, my shoes glued to the floor. "I said, are you looking for something specific?" Vincent finally repeated himself. I felt my heart pounding as my blood pressure spiked.

I'm an idiot.

I'm an idiot.

I'm an idiot.

He took a few steps closer, that one hand still behind his back as he rose a brow. "Rody, are you okay..?" His voice had suddenly softened, and it just made my head spin worse.

This is the worst fucking time to have a panic attack. Snap out of it Rody!!!

I looked at him, sweat beading my skin as my face had grown a bright flush and my eyes wide. "I- uhm-" I swallowed hard. I couldn't just lie and said I wanted to use the bathroom, the sound of the other door opening was probably audible from outside of the apartment with how thin the walls were. Vincent kept giving me an odd look that just made me feel even more tense.

He took a step closer edging me away from his nightstand and opening the drawer, not looking inside as he set whatever was in his hand inside of it. My head was spinning. I didn't have any good excuses. How could I possibly get away with this?!?!

"Rody, you're so tense." He suddenly reached forward, grabbing my hand. WHAT IS HE DOING??

(Author's input: I know this isn't the situation, but in the background I was just like "gay panic 😃" even though it's almost everything but gay panic. Well, there's a little bit there too...)

Swallowing hard again, my voice cracked as I spoke. "Ah- haha- a-am I?" I found myself stuttering. "What were you doing here, Rody?" My eyes widened more as Vincent backed me up against the window. What if he pushed me out- no Rody, shut the fuck up, don't let your intrusive thoughts win. "I- uhm- I was-" I kept pausing and stuttering and stammering, tripping over my own words as I instinctively held a hand out against his chest to make some distance.

Vincent pushed me a bit more, and I was now basically sitting on the window sill. "Rody..." He growled, staring at me. "Don't lie to me, this is my house, not yours. I'm not fucking playing with you." He grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked my face closer to his so I was forced to make eye contact.

I gasped slightly, jaw taute. "Y-y'know, you're pretty fucking intimidating-" I tried to change the topic. It was true though, his glare burned through me and I couldn't think straight. I felt vulnerable, like... In a really bad way. Being in this position brought back so many bad memories I had suppressed. His eyes softened as he kept staring at me, as if he sensed something off with my behavior.

Fucking mind reader... I thought to myself as he grabbed my jaw with his other hand. "Fine, don't tell me. At least tell me why you're so anxious." While this was probably meant to be comforting, it just made me more anxious

(Start of back flash)

"N-no! Stop!" I cried out, a hand being put over my mouth as that familiar face grinned at mine. That fucking asshole and his posse. Two of his friends both had my wrists, and the other two had my ankles.

"Why are you so anxious, Rody?" I felt the jackass's hands slip into my waistband as my pants were tugged down. "You took two guys in your tight ass last time, slut, I'm sure this won't be so bad~"