12.Windows and Towers

12

Camila

After what happened last night. I didn't deny it anymore. I couldn't. He was the one who held me close and soothed my pain. I remember every inch of it. Very eyes of the great Luca filled with pain and despair.
A distant memory replayed in my head.

Mother.

She was shot. Blood oozing everywhere. Covering her whole. And still the pain of the bullet inside her skin didn't sear her. The one that did was me sitting on the floor beside her. Covered in her blood with trembling hands. She was afraid for me. Concerned for me. Even though the life was bleeding out of her she looked at me and whispered. "Stay safe, away from the monster your father is."

I shook the memory away and focused on the God of a man whose image was plaguing my mind.

The flawless way the heated rays of the sun peeking through the windows dawned on his tanned skin. The way he looked at me, as if I was a fragile object that would break just by his touch. The way he made me suffer by enduring such divine visions of him. Naked upper body and form fitting pants. His voice was firm and demanding dripping with authority and his eyes held sparks of challenge in them. Challenging me to take the job of his personal assistant. Welcoming me.

The scene raked up my mind, permanently etched close to my eyes, under the chillness of the water rushing from the shower head.

After the limited time he gave me to get ready I rushed downstairs and was welcomed by a beaming Nathalie and frustrated Gabriel barking order in italian at his phone. Stephan sat at the table fully dressed and fixing his already perfect cufflinks, not bothering to look up at me. I stopped myself from the urge to scoff at his incompetence to meet my gaze.

And as I said his taste in fashion was something regal and it disappoints me that i couldn't resist the urge to feel the fabric in my skin. The way it would look at me.

An off shoulder knee length dress with intricate pattern of lace crossing all the way to the small of my back exposing more skin than counted holy. I applied some dark shades for makeup going a hot girl look. I would be a walking steaming smoke show for the staffs and people in his company. I didn't care much about it as I matched my dress with a pair of black pointed heels.

I sat down beside the devil of a man before flashing a bright smile at both my not-gonna-be-in-laws and greeted them. "Morning to you too, sunshine" Nathalie said in her smooth voice. I'm sure that one is laced with poison the moment I get out of this hellhole. She's gonna talk shit about me. I'm sure as I once heard her saying. 'That worthless piece of shit is a whore for my son. Stealing him away and using his money for buying clothes.' into the phone.

Old hag is just another snake.

I wanted distraction so I made some, placing my palms on Stephan's thigh and smiling at him and he reciprocated the action. Giving me a fake smile baring his pearly white teeth. His parents could never understand the malice we both hold in that one interaction of smiles.

I have to continue the act anyway so, I rather enjoy the reactions I elicit from him, getting on his nerves.

I trailed my finger up towards his member halting mere inches away from it and glanced at him for a sign of discomfort. The only thing that partex our skin were the piece of fabric through which his body heat seeped out. His eyes were clouded and dark with fury and something else, a look i couldn't yet decipher. "Don't" he grumbled and placed his cold and rough hands above mine. I flinched slightly and shivered. Taking in the rough lines and edges of his palm. Heat washed over my core as I imagined it somewhere below.