MOLES

Shubman was crazy about Ishan mole which was on his neck for once he just wanted to kiss that mole but as they were friends he couldn't cross the line.
And he also loves him way too much but he was afraid that if he proposes to him he will be rejected (shub delulu)
But pyr ict members know how much our Mr.gill  loves Ishan but many of them even told him that Ishan also loves you. you don't know but we know this ,propose him for once but our Shubh was afraid that he don't want to break up his friendship because for him the friendship is the most precious thing for him but one day he did and let's see how he did and what this moles and everything Came Between this

Shubh and Ishan went to the party and for sure every time Ishan was a very extroverted nature boy so when other new cricketer come to him to meet him he was just talking with him and he was totally ignoring Shubh

Shub: Why  does he always do this thing with me Why does he stick with everyone but not me every time I come to the party with him he will always ignore me even I said him that I don't want to come but the way he make puppies Eyes aur Udhar Mera Dil pighal Jata Hai  is Insan per.

But that day he was being more clingy to those members and their shub was done because he was not giving a single glance to him.

He went to Ishan and forcefully took him in the car  before saying that (I can't share what is mine if I have something then no one can have that thing and that is him.)
Ishan was very shocked after seeing this side of Shubh I mean he was kind of blushing because Ishan also love Shubh way too much.

ISHAN: Ara what are u doing.?Where are you taking me)?
Shubh:Will u shut ur mouth.
Then after that ISHAN didn't spoke a single word and they both reach the hotel and before they both can enter the room
Ishan held shubs hand and said: First tell me what happened why ur behaving like this?
Shubh: U because of u .how can u stick to them when I was present there . U didn't even glance at me for once
Ishan became very shocked after listening to this and then he was blushing like hell but after that he asked him
ISHAN: Are  you perhaps jealous that I was sticking to other members(smirking at him)
Shubh:  Yes  I was so jealous that and that you was talking to them but not me
Ishan:May  I ask you why were you jealous of these things?
Shub:I  love you , I love you baby  way too much I can't live without you...you are literally oxygen for me you are the biscuit of my chai you are like a socks to my shoes you moon to the  stars you are everything which I wanted your everything for me I can't live without you I thought that we are just a friend but no I love you a lot I just want to spend every single second with you I want to marry you I want to have child with you I know I am saying way too much but just think that u will be not mind I will .
Ishan was very shocked🤯 and way too much happy that his shubh loves him
Ishan:I also love you baby too much I was afraid to propose to you that's why I didn't propose to you I was just afraid of this society that they will not accept our relationship I was afraid that if we will be in a relationship I will ruin your career I love you even you can't imagine.

Shub:Baby  you love me ...you love this idiot tell me once again do you love me, and about the society fuck this thing I don't give a fuck it and about this thing, Who so ever will be our real fan they will accept us and those who will not vah Kabhi Hamari acchi fans Tha hi nahin mujhe koi Fark Nahin Padta Mujhe bus Tum chahie aur baat hi Kariye ki To Kuchh Nahin hoga ham log itne capable hai na ki ham log Kuchh Nahin Denge but Jaan for once tell me you love me na?
ISHAN: Yess prince of my hearts❤💞
I LOVE UUUUU ❤😘😘😘.
Ishan thought that as shubhman was coming close to him he thought that he will kiss his lips but he was shocked when he shubman kissed his neck and that to where  the moles  were present.
Shub: You know I was waiting for that day that I will taste this fucking moles of yours I was addicted I was obsessed to taste you to touch you and specially those moles you have on your neck.
ISHAN become so shy that he even can't see in shubs eyes too.
Shub: Oh my baby become shy. It okay don't worry u are mine ur whole body is mine especially those neck. Let me remind u that from now on one more thing is added to my routine that I will worship u but I will worship ur moles u can't even think
Then he kissed and sucked that moles again and again because he was obsessed yaar
Ishan: Shub listen we are in the corridor of our Hotel if anyone sees us it will be bad for us.
( aakhir kar Kisi Ko to dimag aaya ki vah log beach corridor per sab drama kar rahe the Inko dimag Nahin Hai Kya Shubh to apna hi Khoya Hua Hai Uske Gale ko khane mein)
Shub: OH SORRY JAAN!!! Mai to bhul hi gya.
Then he took him in his arm in the bridal way and said
Shub: I will show you heaven. I will show you how much I love u and how much I want devour you
Then they both went to the room and they did their things we should not invade someone's privacy.

But our other couples were Virat and Rohit, Rahul and Hardik ,Shreya and Rishabh were literally traumatized after listening to those thing because they were seeing everything in front of their eyes.

Hey hi!!
Again sorry for late updates but you know what this board  is such a hectic shit like projects on the same month Viva on the same month then exams also so please mere ko baksh to main update Karti Rahungi aur ek baar mera board ktm hogya to I will try to update more FIR Main Koi Nai story bhi Lekar aaungi but abhi ismein kam Chala lo. 🥰🥰🥰