I forgive you

After nothing but love.

🌙Willa pov:
"A-Spen, is it okay if I go talk to Addison?" I asked.
"Yes Willa" A-Spen said and I walked up to Addison and Zed.
"Hey guys! Addison can you come with me I want to tell you something, alone." I said
"Hi Willa" Addison and Zed said at the same time. "Okay" Addie said. Then we went to a  calmer space.
"Sooo what is it you wanna talk about?" Addison said
"I just wanted to say sorry for everything I've done to you what was bad like when I told you that your careless or when I make you choose between us and your people and when I-" I said but Addison cut me of. "I know what do you mean and I forgive you and just for you to know I was never mad at you for it because your my best friend" Addison said. "Isn't your best friend is Bree?" I asked "Willa I can have more than one best friend you and Bree are my best friends, okay?" Addison said reasuring me. "Can I have a hug?" I asked worriedly "Of course, why wouldn't you have one?" Addie said and then hugged me tight we hugged for like a 5 minutes and I pulled back "I think we should go back to the others before they go searching for us" I said and then we got back to the party and A-Spen and Wyatt walked up to me A-Spen hugged me immediately.
"Hi sis, you've been gone for a realy long time is everything alright?" My brother said to me.
"Yes now I'm fine." I said to Wyatt calmly. And they both gave each other the look that said 'what the fuck happend to her'. Then i looked over at Addison and i smiled at her and she smiled back.