Chapter 0: A Dragon Cry

Alyanna remembers the first time she heard the whisper

Bastard.
Curse...
The wolf whore daughter...
Blackfyre...
She heard it so many times but refused to show that those words would crush her. Instead, she proves herself to be perfect. She was top in all of her classes, she could speak, High Valyrin, the Old Tongue, and more. She makes her gowns that are just as elegant as the Royal seamstress. She enjoys reading history and philosophy, and she was even a cupbearer for her father's council. She even trains with Sir Jamie in the art of swords. She goes patrolling as a disguised squire to see her kingdom. When she could, she would visit the Orphanage in disguise.

The people of Kinglanding never blame her birth for the Robert Rebellion. Instead, they saw nothing but a young girl, who is overshadowed by the past mistakes of those who sit in the seat of power. The whores, took her in and taught her the female body, where no other would. The merchant and traders teach her the trading works and how to make deals, with no loops. The innkeepers teach her the ways of accounting and to tell who has the most purse.

Despite these achievements, no one in the Red Keep cared. They only saw her as a ghost, a mistake, a curse. Alyanna always tried to spend time with her siblings, but Rheanys would only glare and hang out with her ladies of the court, while Aegon would make snarky comments in front of the King's guards. However, when it is only her and Aegon, they truly become siblings and care for one another.

Alyanna's grandmother, Dowager Queen Rhaella, loves her granddaughter. Rhaella has tried to convince her many times to let Alyanna come to Dragonstone. Daenerys and Alyanna are close as sisters, with Visery's Alyanna as her protective dragon uncle. Rhaella felt it would be beneficial for Alyanna to be with them, away from the court life, however Rheager would always refuse. Much like how he refuses to let Alyanna foster with Ned Stark, despite being Alyanna's kin and her uncle.

So, Ned Stark sent his niece a gift, which was a direwolf. The beast was white as the northern snow and its eyes red as the blazes. Alyanna named her companion, Ghost, for his quiet nature and stealth.

Today was Aegon's 8th name day

Today was Aegon's 8th name day. Knights, lords, and ladies of all kinds came to Kingslanding for her brother's birthday. The whole Targaryen family was together inside the feasting hall. Aegon was tailored to look like a prince of the Iron Throne. As was Rheanyers.