🍒 Questions and Other Things 🍒

🚩🚩🚩

𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗦𝗦

i. You don't have to follow your partners during the weekly task (unless you want to).

ii. [RETRACTED] Add their book to you reading list at the duration of the weekly task (you can remove their books after the duration).

iii. Communicate when you have questions and concerns. My DM are always open.

📕 How does this work?
iv. Task are weekly. For (a)votes: you only have to vote how many chapters are indicated by the moderator/s. In(b) vommenting - make sure to votes the chapters/parts indicated and comments each chapter with at least 3 separate comments.

Each comment should have at least one sentence. Note: we adhere to at least one sentence and not one word.

# Allowed: at least one sentence with/without emojis, onomatopoeia, or reactions

Sample:
1. Hala napano yon. anueng nangyayariiii!!!
2. Bakit naman kasi tumambling ka dyan Joseph, ayan tuloy nakita ni Maria HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

# Not allowed: one or separate words like 'Hala', 'omg', 'oh no'... Para naman tayong timang niyan mga beh at mga emojis na walang kasamang sentence.

Samples:
1. Oh no!
2. 🥹
3. Beh naman 🤣

📕 How about poems and epistolary?
v. You can include your poems and epistolary but the task will only open if there are enough members to do it.

vi. Any genres will do.

vii. Another form for the tasks will be posted when the members' count are enough.

viii. There will be a total of three warnings before a complete blacklist.

That's all.
Keep on writing, Authors!🍒