Thirty Five / Epilogue

1 and a half month later }

" Aradhya Beta kya hua ? " Mrs Malhotra shrieked as soon as she Aradhya sitting on the stairs holding her belly . " Nhi Maa AHHHH " she gasped for breath while speaking . " Akshay Jaldi aao " hearing her yelling all the members gathered around her .

" She is in labour , Divya call Arhaan immediately and tell him to reach hospital" Mr Malhotra picked his daughter in law in his arms and took her to the car . They all sped up the way to the hospital with Aradhya crying out in pain ..

Meanwhile Aakshay informed her parents about her labour .

>>>

Arhaan gasped for air while running through the stairs of the hospital . " Papa me bas agya , Ara kesi hai " He spoke on the call  . " Jaldi aao Beta Ara Is Asking for you" Mr Malhotra spoke while rubbing his forehead ..

Aradhya who was lying on a stretcher cried out in pain as the cramps hit her hard . " Aradhya " she heard her husband . Arhan approached her and held her hand  " Ara me hu tumare pas, sab sahi hoga " Arhaan stroked her hair and held her hand .

Meanwhile the doctor came along with the nurses  " Mr Malhotra we have to take her to the OT now " The nurse forwarded the stretcher to the Operation theatre. " Arhaan beta everything will be alright . " Mr Chakravarti said and held his son in law's shoulder to give him support .

.....

Arhaan was roaming in the corridor chewing his fingers being nervous and Aradhya's cried made him more scared and nervous ..

4 more painful hours went by , and the light of the OT went off " Congratulations Mr Malhotra you're blessed with a health daughter and a son . And Yes Mrs Malhotra is fine too , she is tired and hence sleeping " the doctor congratulated Arhaan and soon the Nurses came out with the babies .

" They're so precious Maa " Arhaan held back his tears seeing his precious babies .. but the tears betrayed him as soon the little baby girl yawned in his arms feeling sleepy .. after 2 hrs Aradhya woke up and saw her mom and in-laws with her babies .

" Aradhya bacha , bhagwan hamesha tujhe khush rakhe . Dekho kitne pyare bache hai " Mrs Malhotra handed her the babies and soon Arhaan joined her in the bed while the family left them to have their own family time ..

" Beta bilkul tumpe gya hai Ara " Arhan said pecking his son's forehead while Aradhya smiled saying " Aur beti tumpe Arhaan " she whispered and held her babyboy close to her heart . While the family witnessed the lovely scene from the door .

2 weeks later :

" Pandit Jii agye hai Ara " everyone gathered in the Puja Room with Arhan and Aradhya sitting around the holy fire with their babies in their arms ..

" Bhagwan Ko Sakshi Maan kar me Puttar Ji ka naam AYUDH ARHAAN MALHOTRA aur Putri Ka naam ADISHREE ARHAAN MALHOTRA rakhta hu " the Pandit Ji said while giving the blessings to the babies ..

Everyone smiled at the namkaran of the babies ..

" humari Ayudh and Adishree"   both Arhaan and Aradhya mumbled and kissed the babies forehead ..

>>>>>>

3 years later ;

" Ayudh beta this is not right " Ayudh who was sucking his thumb looked at his mother with tearful eyes  and soon bursted out in tears . " Aradhya kya hua Ayudh kyu ro rha hai " and here comes the emotional Dadu of Ayush who cannot stand a single year In his grandson and granddaughter's eyes .

" Ajao mere bacha , kya hua mamma me dat Diya " Mr Malhotra cradled Ayudh In his arm . " Papa Aisa na kare , Ayudh is becoming spoiled " though Aradhya is the one spoiling her babies but still she is trying to become a strict mom to them .

" koi nhi , Ayudh apko bhi Mamma ki bat mnna padega " Ayudh looked at his dadu and then at his mamma and made grabby hands towards her " Aww Mera bacha " she kissed his cheeks and hugged him close to her .

Divya who was with Adishree in her room came downstairs. " Mamma " and again Divya dressed Adishree up ..yes she is Divya's model . " I'm back " Arhaan called out . " DADAA " both the kids shouted making Arhaan smile at them he sat down on the couch with babies on his lap

" Mera bacha " he kissed them and hugged them while Aradhya looked at them lovingly  .....

And like this they make a happy family >>>

The End

Hope you guys liked the story >>

Thank you guys for all the love and support 💕

Love you 💕