Chapter 12 Binzi's prey (unedited)

"Li Li, I heard Binzi say that her natal family is not far from his second sister-in-law's home, both in Liulipu. Like ours, their families are farmers. Binzi's second sister-in-law introduced them to them in the first place. . What's wrong? Why do you think of asking these questions?" My wife doesn't seem to be such an easy person to inquire about?

  "Oh, it's okay. I just went to town with her today. She helped me find a cookbook, and I also saw that she got some calligraphy, paintings, and clay pots. I just asked out of curiosity." Han Xiuying looked for it not very carelessly. excuse said.

  "She went to high school just like you. Maybe she wants to study again. I heard Binzi say a few days ago that Li Li is asking him to study now, and it's compulsory. He has to read a few pages every day. If you don't read the book, you won't be able to sleep." After Xu Minghai finished speaking, he shook his head and felt that Li Li was just looking for trouble.

  It has been several years since they graduated from junior high school. Those things they learned were given back to the teacher eight hundred years ago. If they are allowed to read books again, isn't that making their own men suffer? "They also said that after reviewing junior high school, they have to study high school textbooks. Just think about it and you will know how sad Binzi's next life will be."

  Han Xiuying sat on the edge of the bed and listened to Xu Minghai say that Li Li asked Binzi to study and study junior high school textbooks. Suddenly, I remembered that when I was teaching myself how to cook that day, I repeatedly emphasized that I should read more books and not forget my high school knowledge. I also seemed to have said, "Maybe one day the college entrance examination will be resumed." Could it be that Li Li really knew the important events of the country and the imperial court in advance?.

  The reason why she didn't care last time was because she felt that Li Li was only interested in studying and didn't want to let herself lose knowledge. But what happened today made her feel that this matter might not be that simple after all.

  No matter who she is, what abilities she has, whether the college entrance examination will be resumed as she said, Han Xiuying feels that it is right to prepare early.

  She decided that starting from tomorrow, they would dig out the high school textbooks at home and read more when they had free time. The best ones would be used in the future. If they couldn't get them, they should just study and gain knowledge.

  "My high school textbooks seem to be still at my mother's house. Let's bring them over anytime and read them more when we have nothing to do." The books are still at her parents' house. Han Xiuying feels like it's time for her to go to her parents' house.

  "Ah, we have to learn too!" Xu Minghai turned his head and looked at Yingzi, with a look of surprise in his eyes. "What's so interesting about that book? It's not as interesting as listening to the old people in the village telling stories." After graduating for so many years, Xu Minghai doesn't miss the textbooks at all. He doesn't want to learn boring things.

  "Bring the book back first. If you want to learn how to learn, we will discuss it at that time, but I will definitely not let you read the book every day." Han Xiuying said helplessly while rubbing Xu Minghai's furry head with one hand. If you look at your temper and don't want to study, well, let's take it one step at a time.

  Xu Minghai heard that his wife still wanted the book and muttered: "Don't bother, Xu Xiaoxi's books are still in the old house, just read hers."

  Han Xiuying tidied up the bed and asked Xu Minghai to move inside. She moved herself to lie down, and when she heard Xu Minghai talking about Xu Xiaoxi, she remembered that Xu Xiaoxi, who married her original brother, also went to high school, and her original brother also went to school. I was a little afraid and a little guilty of my original family.