Headsets and worrying too much

The order had arrived fast.I didn't even know what was inside. Perhaps Safiyaah ordered it. I opened the box, to see two achient VR headsets.

"Who ordered 2 retro VR headsets?" I asked.

"It was me" Safiyaah replied "I thought about getting the retro VR experience using these, since our game's going to have a retro feeling".

"What they consider retro now, or what they considered it when we were 12?" I ask her.

"1990s-2000s retro style." She replies "Say... Why don't you try them on?"

Well. This is for research, so why not? I think I'll have some other idea to brighten up my mind for our new game when we play a bit ourselves."

"Are you sure these are.... safe?" I ask her.

So many things could happen. There could be too much electricity inside of it, and it may give me or her an electric shock. It may kill us. So many possibilities. Rethink before you click that order confirmed button. Don't press it until you're absolutely sure that it's safe.

"Stop being such a dummy! I'm sure it's safe!!" She says back "You worry too much Anna. You know that?"

Sure. I'll stop. We might get an electric shock, but who cares. We'll still be alive or something. And if we die, we'll go straight to heaven. Or hell. I have no idea. Leave this. Just wear the goddamn thing and stop worrying so much Anna.

"I'm going to the washroom while you put it on" Safiyaah says.

The door to the bathroom closes, just in time for me to see the title screen of the amazing digital circus.