Competition

"WAKE UP" I sprung out of bed and hit the person who woke me up. Only for it to be Jeremy I sighed in relief " shit sorry Jay" I said rubbing my eyes tiredly "Yeah yah save it for your opponent" he said walking out of my room

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. Then I dried my hair put it in a ponytail and got changed.

I didn't bother putting on makeup

I didn't bother putting on makeup. I can't wait to go to my kike boxing competition today but I was kinda nervous. I took a deep breath took all the things that I was going to need and went downstairs to the kitchen where my family was sitting along with one of my best friends Bassel.

It was normal for him to be here we practically live at each other's houses since he's also friends with Jeremy. We've been friends since kindergarten. He's like my third brother.

"Look who decided to join us," Ashton said once he saw me walk into the room I just rolled my eyes at him. If you haven't guessed I'm not a morning person. I took an apple from the fruit boule "So who's coming today" I asked no one in particular
" I asked Lily and Yassin they both said they're coming but I think the whole school knows cause a lot of people asked me when it's going to be," Bassel said "Yeah same" Jeremy added "That's weird why would they ask," I said finishing the appeal. They both shrugged "Come on it's time to go" Dad said

When we got there I went to my team and mom said that they would be in the stands.

"why does it have to be this early!!!!" Mirna said as we were stretching. "It's 10" Dija deadpanned "Exactly" me, Mirna and Nadine said in unison. She just rolled her eyes
............................................

"Shit shit shit shit shit sh-" I said pacing in the changing room I was the next match. " Hanna chill you've been doing this since you were 9," Jana said trying to calm me down " So!?? That doesn't change the fact that it's nerve-racking," I said exasperated. "HANNA GET OUT HERE NOW" we heard our coach shout

" shit!!! Wish me luck" I told her running out of the room. I heard a "Good luck Ann" before I closed the door.

" so how are we looking" I asked coach. "well she's been playing for longer than you," he said. I just nodded. " but she doesn't do a lot of kicks so you have the upper head." he continued. "I got this," I said taking a deep breath and walking to the ring

I got on the ring 'I got this it's only 3 minutes of my life I've been through worse I'll be fine' I thought to myself. "3........ 2........1......fight," the judge said.

And that's all I need to go charging at her with an air front to the face The poor girl went flying backwards. The judge went to make sure she was okay to continue while I was basking in the glory of all the people cheering me on shouting "Hanna Hanaa woh woh" They were so loud. Louder than I was expecting since there were only a few people that I brought with me but I wasn't complaining.

She said that she would continue the moment he said go I hit her and blocked her hits waiting for an opening.......... Yes found it

I did my signature move that always makes me win It was multiple round kicks one after the other and as she tried to guard her torso I did a 360 kick to the head knocking her off balance then I ended it with a Superman punch causing her to fall.

The judge blew the whistle. And that was it the match was over We went to our corners to take off our gear and met in the middle of the jungle granted our wrists and..................he raised my head saying that I won I started jumping and everyone was screaming and shouting my name and clapping.

I hugged the girl and asked if she was okay then got out of the ring the moment I got off the stairs Bassel hugged me and spun me around. "you did it" he said "Don't act so surprised" I shot back. He just smiled. I got pulled into someone's arms suddenly. "Hay it's my turn now," Jeremy said hugging me. I hugged him back. "I think someone wants a hug," Jeremy said nudging me towards Ashton.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I'm so proud of you Rose" he whispered. I love it when he calls me rose not because it's my middle name but because he said I am beautiful like a rose but fierce like its thorns. He always tells me that I'm part Beauty part Beast. I hugged him tighter "Thank you love you." I said "Love you too Rose...... I think there are some people who want to congratulate you," he said breaking away from the hug.

I turned around to see half of my grade smiling at me. No one said anything for a few seconds I blinked twice. "um whas up!!" I said awkwardly everyone burst out laughing. "not that I don't appreciate it but what are y'all doing here," I said after composing myself. " one of the teachers found out about your Compilation and asked the principal if we could come today and of course, she said yes because she loves you which I don't understand but yah now we're here," Mia one of my classmates said.

I rolled my eyes of course this would happen to me. "That was badass," someone said I smirked, "Thanks I try". I looked at my watch "Sorry guys I got to go if I want to shower before they give out the awards. Bye" I said leaving to go to the locker room.

I took a shower and changed into this

I checked my phone. To find that I had 99+ notifications I checked my Instagram everyone in my grade had mentioned me on their stories.

I was about to reply to one when I got a call from Nadine "Hay gurly what's up" I said after picking up "Where are you They are about to give out the medals" she said sounding worried. " "On my way"