💛Ep2: Chase & Chaos💛

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Episode 0: Hero Is Born, part 2

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

If Neiru had 2 choices, she chose another option rather than being thrown by the Monkey King's magic staff with MK.

But, now she's getting carried away by the staff with MK, and that was a curse for her.

MK screamed hysterically while hugging Neiru tightly as the Monkey King's staff put them into the elevator and started raising it with the magic staff. Neiru winced because his scream was close to her ear. They arrived at the surface of the city, making her breathe a sigh of relief but shocked.

"Don't just standing there, Neiru!" MK shouted frantically and dragging her to the cart.

He started the engine and stepped on the gas, not giving a warning so that Neiru almost fell onto the road. After they escape from the construction site, a truck appears from under the elevator and starts chasing them.

"Alright, Noodle Boy and Mist Girl, hand it over!" The redhead boy shouted while driving the truck.

MK slowly reached the box containing the bag of noodles. "I'm sorry, valued customer. You won't be getting your noodles." Neiru looked at MK in shock. "Wait, MK. Don't tell me you're gonna-" Before she finished her words, MK had thrown the bowl of noodles at the truck window.

"Dang it!"

".....Throw that."

But this made Redson even angrier.

"Fine, have it your way!"

"You really scary!" MK shrieked.

The truck crashed into the back of the cart. Plus the Monkey King's staff began to lengthen again.

Neiru swears that she just wants to die in a situation like this.

The Monkey King's staff send the cart flying to the air. Neiru held the passenger seat tightly while MK screamed hysterically. They landed on top of the building and jumped to other buildings.

"Would you get down here so I can kill you?" He shouted.

"Never!" MK exclaimed.

The cart made a hole in the roof of the house as they landed inside, startling the woman who was relaxing in her living room.

"We're sorry miss!" Neiru shouted with apologized look

They finally left the house even though MK was driving his cart. Neiru breathed a sigh of relief at getting out of his chase. "We're safe..." She mumbled. He laughed nervously but relief. "Yeah! I think we lost him."